Saving electricity and eliminating EM nuisances

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
charles6248
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Saving electricity and eliminating EM nuisances

by charles6248 » 18/02/10, 20:06

Oddly, when we send a link that deals with a particular subject, it is considered SPAM?

In short, you should know that today there is a device based on quantum physics that can neutralize EM pollution for everyone.

The icing on the cake, this device, given its mode of operation, can also significantly reduce the consumption of electrical energy.

In addition, the references of the existing installations of this device also show us a significant increase in photovoltaic or wind production.

There is no maintenance because no moving parts or consumption whatsoever in the components of the device.

Given the price at which it is offered, it is the only one that can pay for itself in a relatively short time.
0 x
Promoter of new technologies for the environment
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 18/02/10, 20:39

Hello,

My dear friend, if it is to describe a new device in a technical way that everyone can understand, you will always be welcome!
If it is for us to pass on a link with an esoteric and greenwashing description it will be Image.

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!