Power a laptop PC through the battery terminals?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/01/10, 16:48

Hi David!

I had a lot of trouble finding the manual for your laptop, but it was available on the ECS USA website!

When you turn on your laptop, press the DEL (delete) key on the keyboard to access the Bios and go to EXIT in the top menu, you will see "Load failsafe defaults", press ENTER and try it again. open, if it doesn't work, go back to this menu on the same page you will see "Battery Calibration", press ENTER and tell me the options that are listed because in the manual, nothing is written on this.
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
David2
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by David2 » 24/01/10, 04:32

Annoyed not to have answered earlier - it must be said that the laptop did not start for a few days, until it mysteriously deigns to turn on -

I managed to follow the procedure that you advised me ..... I tried to cope with the battery calibration options and ... Miracle! the laptop seems to be working normally

I don't know how to thank you
to do well i should reimburse you the cost of a computer repair ..... i can only wish you well
(and in this regard, even if it has nothing to do - that I am not sure how to help you in turn - I was recently inquiring, among other things, on colloidal silver which can be useful in these troubled times of pandemic ... a link just in case -> http://www.silvermedicine.org/)

I also want to thank the other interventions and the testimony of ex-océano
0 x