chartreuse wood boiler

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
123soleil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

chartreuse wood boiler

by 123soleil » 08/11/09, 11:58

Hello,
What do you think of Chartreuse boilers?
Is it a good brand?
What is the average autonomy for a 22 kw?
What are the things we need to be aware of?
Thank you in advance
0 x
pipo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Which choice ?

by pipo » 14/11/09, 14:16

For what purpose?

Main heating with buffer tank 50 liters per kw minimum.

Autonomy depending on the type of heating, pc or radiator (radiator to forget) and of course insulation, determining factor.

Disadvantages, it takes space, wood handling (dry!), Only for those who like to do it!

Atlantic in wood boiler, blah if you want to test, otherwise German brands Austrian that good, but expensive, hs France is good Danish too but quite expensive, otherwise remains vigas (Czech) and orlan (Polish) price interesting but more design rustic so less efficient but always better than atlantic.

Good luck !
0 x
johan08110
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Chartreuse wood boiler

by johan08110 » 20/01/10, 20:27

123soleil wrote:Hello,
What do you think of Chartreuse boilers?
Is it a good brand?
What is the average autonomy for a 22 kw?
What are the things we need to be aware of?
Thank you in advance

Hello everyone.

Concerning the boiler Franco Belgian of Atlantic, the chartreuse, I strongly advise against it. I have one since 1 year and a half. It's catastrophic. Indeed, I have to disassemble it twice a month to clean it (also casing 1 times a month). She smokes a lot when loading the wood. and the best is that I have a fire start last week with this boiler. I contacted the manufacturer and since then he remains silent. Take note of these remarks before your future purchase.
0 x
Wrong Experience on Atlantic Chartreuse Boiler !!!!!!!!!!!
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 20/01/10, 20:54

wooden log, I will advise the boilers and unical morvan to stay in the simple.
0 x
Click my signature
chrisfa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chrisfa » 20/01/10, 22:16

good evening, g acquired a polymeric chartreuse 1 month ago, for the moment I only work with chartreuse 22kw, g consumes 10 steres in a little less than a month for a house of 240m ² whose insulation leaves a desirer.c is a country house. I live in tshirt my wife in pul, lol.
I load my chartreuse before work at 2 / 3, temperature regule at 60 °, 4 hours after remains embers.pas buffer (polymatic in the future) .the night 50 ° I load at max, t ° remains pleasant for the smoke to the loading it suffices to respect the notice ... yes with me it smokes but I do not respect what is written, if not no prob ...
my family lived a season without being able to heat correctly, only electronic oil and insert wood in living room, jpeu say that I see the difference .... before old oil boiler which exploded the budget ....
0 x
chrisfa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chrisfa » 20/01/10, 22:28

re ... I finish my blah .... As for the chartreuse I find it easy to use with ease of regulation, I do not see how she was able to create a chimney fire ????

Which wood used?

For my part I even had to use the pallet before getting firewood and I had no prob ... for the moment it seems to be a good product.

I know atlantic had prob with novabois but chartreuse is the ref. product for wood for years, it is a proven model so theoretically reliable ... certe a buffer is advisable but not mandatory with this boiler (depending on type home is on, for my part I 16 radiator is a large volume of pieces) ...

I can say more at the end of the saion ... I do not talk about t ° ambient because 19 at home I'm super hot as if I was at 25 ° at a friend ki heater with wood stove (psycho-effect hot spot?) ... here is koi .... cordially
0 x