Solar heating

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Solar heating

by Mikhail » 23/01/06, 16:11

Solar heating.

For all those who like to tinker - I propose the idea of ​​the solar concentrator, practically free, tested on a model! There is no shortage of different types of solar concentrators on the Internet, but you have to buy them. An ordinary handyman can equip himself, using his fingers and his head, practically without money, from almost anything!
Its this like this: - you have to collect the plastic bottles, as transparent as possible, (eg empty bottles (2 liters) of Coca-Cola), preferably - of one type, but not necessarily. After rinsing them well and removing the label - we pierce them (I used a hot soldering iron) on the center at the bottom of the bottle. The hole diameter must be sufficient, to screw the neck of the next bottle with effort. If, for example, we link 10 bottles together, we get a length of around three meters). Inside, without much effort we put through a black plastic pipe, eg. dark-colored garden hose. We get the thermos with the bottles. The infrared light of the Sun is sufficiently strongly reflected by the plastic bottle + the greenhouse. We mount the system on the roof of the house and fasten it enough so that it does not fall from the roof. To avoid freezing in winter, put in the pipe e.g. We can dissipate the heat obtained using a low circulation pump (small wind pump is possible) to heat the floor of the housing by pipes, or for other needs. During the heating system test, the specific regularity was obtained: the temperature of the outside air is multiplied by four, in strong wind and at an air temperature for example + 3 ° C with the air of a cloth tube. a + at 32 ° C (under the conditions of Ukraine); with + 9 ° C the air was heated to + 38-42 ° C; with (-) 6 ° C, but practically without wind, in the tube + 17 ° C. Im clear that with insufficient system length, the air or liquid will fail to be heated properly. The performance of the system depends on the orientation to the sun. In summer this system can be used for irrigation water, or for example to guarantee the daily needs of the house. The system can be installed on the balcony or on the southern wall. But there is a problem: - if water is not used, then the excessive power of summer solar radiation causes the temperature to rise to such values, that it is possible to easily burn, and it occurs severe deformation of the bottles - they are made of thermoplastic.
With respect:
Yevgeny!

PS Found here: http://energy.org.ru/modules.php?name=F ... =8907#8907
0 x
SM
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/01/06, 17:47

Thank you for the translation, because for the original I don't have a Russian -> French translator.
This water heater with plastic bottles is a very good idea, but you have to be careful with overheating.
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Solar heating

by Mikhail » 23/01/06, 19:03

jean63 wrote:Thank you for the translation, because for the original I don't have a Russian -> French translator.

Russian -> French translator
http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=fr

PS There is an explanation how to make a portable wind turbine with a fan and a drill / driver. But you have to translate and I don't have time.
http://energy.org.ru/modules.php?name=F ... opic&t=353
0 x
SM
grouchy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by grouchy » 24/01/06, 11:18

In my opinion the subject should be moved to renewable energy.
I had already made this type of greenhouse for other applications.
I had used bottles of mineral water with fluting.
We cut the bottom of the bottles and put them in one another. It takes a little bit of force but once you have managed to fit two grooves into each other, it becomes rigid and does not move ... you can even make masts.
With a thin line of silicone before or after joining, we must be able to obtain a good seal if necessary ???
Use black plastic tube ... yes that's fine.
Maybe also stick some aluminum foil on the bottom to simulate a cylindrical-parabolic concentrator.
Indeed, a circulator is mandatory.

I would like to try with a very simple air circuit to do a little heating. We can circulate the ambient air (inside) by the pipe directly ... and to avoid any sanitary problem clean it regularly which is not a problem with this type of material. A small fan and a reducer to flare the end of the small black pipe ...
Good idea mikhail.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/01/06, 12:02

Very good idea Grouchy : Idea:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 24/01/06, 12:25

It's hard to read the Russian-French translation.
A chance that Mikhail took care of the first translation.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Solar heating

by Mikhail » 24/01/06, 14:18

Rabbit wrote:It's hard to read the Russian-French translation.
A chance that Mikhail took care of the first translation.

We can also translate from Russian into English and then - from English into French, here: http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Sometimes it's better, it gives the best results.
0 x
SM
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 24/01/06, 15:23

Thank you for the tip, already in English it is clearer.
And just English is enough for me.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 31/01/06, 09:19

0 x
SM
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 31/01/06, 09:53

Subject moved to "renewable energies" where it no longer has its place.
0 x