360 ° motion sensor + LED lamps

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 07/01/10, 17:54

Thanks Superform or should I say leaping marsupilami?

So there is hope, we will eventually light up for good with this!

A 5W LED is already very bright, I dare not imagine a 100W LED : Mrgreen:

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

exterior lighting

by tigrou_838 » 08/01/10, 11:58

hello, just passing by, you think of led lighting with detector on solar collector.

I have one like this, small solar panel that recharges an internal battery, motion sensor that can adjust this time and detection, led lamp with 20/25 leds I do not know how much in it.

it works quite well for lighting close to home, mine above a garden door, efficient lighting on more or less 4 meters.

it's not a 500w spot either, do not ask too much power.

advantages are:
no connections, fairly easy installation, especially with the remote sensor, correct lighting, correct autonomy.

mine is five years old, but new models are coming out every day.

and yet I have a cat and a son who often walks past in addition to me.

that's the idea by the way.

tigrou
0 x
artur
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by artur » 08/01/10, 12:19

I will think about it when changing / modifying my existing installation.

In fact, the current device allows me with incandescent lighting to have a light source strong enough to be able to do some "work" nearby without other auxiliary lighting. It is very practical to bring in wood, take a look at the car, etc.

I fear that with LED bulbs I will lose a lot of brightness. But I find bulbs that look interesting on paper but I don't know what they are really worth.

Here for example:

http://www.lampeled-5e.com/choisir_ampoules_led.html

But there is another one which seemed interesting but I cannot find it, a spherical bulb with leds on base e27 of 8W.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 08/01/10, 15:50

For additional info:

According to a very thorough Belgian test-purchase study,
lighting accounts for up to 18% of a home's electricity bill, the best compact fluorescent bulbs can be turned on and off 20.000 times! the title of Master Purchase go to two lamps one Philips Tornado Turbo energy Saver 15 W which costs 3.46 € / year included consumption and purchase
and Osram Duluxstar Classic A 4.12 € / year

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Flytox

Re: Motion sensor + 360 ° led lamps

by Flytox » 08/01/10, 21:07

Hello Artur
artur wrote:I have a twilight motion sensor outside the house with two incandescent bulbs that light up both sides of the house when someone is passing by.
In reality this is triggered quite frequently due to the passage of animals for example and I am looking for a solution to replace the existing bulbs with a more economical solution.

Regarding untimely triggering of animals (except horse, donkey, cow, Bachelot (?) Etc ...: Mrgreen: ), usually they are smaller than humans, so it is enough to collimate a part of the cell so that it no longer triggers what is close to the ground.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132