Plans provided by Paul Pantone himself.

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
dge
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Plans provided by Paul Pantone himself.

by dge » 25/07/04, 19:01

Personally I did not realize a reactor but one of my friends did. I also hope to see him arrive on this forum quickly since I just assembled a PC for him. <_

He made his reactor on a generator and before going any further, we decided to buy the plan offered by Paul Pantone on his site for around 150 euros.

We were quite disappointed because it was pretty disgusting and that in the end it didn't bring us much, even after the translation effort we made.

Still, the main problem is the air intake. Indeed for an engine that is used at constant speed such as a generator or a mower, just adjust the air valve when the engine is at the desired speed and it's good. For a car, the problem is that the speed varies and that at low speed it is necessary to considerably reduce the amount of air, otherwise the engine stalls.

The solution proposed by Paul Pantone consists of a box called Air Managment Valve which is not necessarily easy to achieve.
David has a very effective but even more complex solution for him.

The question I want to ask the experimenters here is this: Have you been confronted with this problem and what solutions have you possibly found?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/07/04, 21:17

Raah you had to ask here before buying the plans .... Personally I went to see pantone in the flesh ... so I can tell you that it cost me much more than 150 € for almost no info .
In general: there is nothing to expect from Mr Pantone !!
Besides, treating pantone as a con artist is too easy an argument for critics of the system who want to bury it (the system is not pantone) or denigrate it. However if man poses problems, his system (or at least its French variants and evolutions) is still valid (the idea of ​​recovering waste heat).

Good stop for the controversy.

For your concern, I think that to solve it just start with a "simple" water doping (which ultimately does not give such bad results!) Otherwise you have to fumble with rod / spring and valves d 'air...
0 x
dge
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dge » 25/07/04, 22:12

I did not know this site at the time, maybe even that it did not exist, it's been over a year.

Yep, water doping, you are probably right it will be good to start but the prospect of an "all pantone" really connects us.

Otherwise, for Paul Pantone, what you say is true; As we say: he gives the stick to be beaten.

Still, his system is great and works with undeniable efficiency. The steph generator set worked very well with a gas bubbler and a retail water bubbler that, having not perfected a system to heat the water, he poured a pan of boiling water into the bubbler.
The group consumed much less and we made it run more 1/4 hour in its barn without being bothered by the exhaust gases. In normal fuel we would not have lasted more than 2 or 3 minutes.
0 x
geo-neo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by geo-neo » 17/08/04, 17:44

Hello everyone
I'm looking for some technical information

(cold engine), the steel bar is posser in the tube or it is held in the center of the tube

please
0 x
lapi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lapi » 18/08/04, 09:29

Hello
hot as cold it is in the center of the tube
maintained by 3 studs at each end
a+
0 x
MILO
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by MILO » 24/08/04, 05:48

Hello

Regarding water doping !!!
can someone give precise figures (savings made, how much fuel for how much water?)

Water doping would not seem to be new some planes, notably the zero of the second world war was already doped with water.
0 x
LibresEnsemble
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LibresEnsemble » 01/12/04, 11:24

Hi everybody,

I bought Nexus magazine with the Pantone folder.

For multi-speed operation ...

Maybe a track ...

Turning the exhaust valve to bring more hot gas into the fleet tank (and therefore more steam in the engine) ... the engine, according to the article, went up in turn (without touching at the accelerator)

It would therefore suffice when the system has reached the right temperature ... to ensure that by pressing the accelerator ... it is the exhaust valve which is actuated with a stopper to prevent it from being completely closed ...

Note maybe silly ... but ridicule does not kill ...

Fred
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/04, 21:16

FreeSet wrote:Hi everybody,

I bought Nexus magazine with the Pantone folder.

For multi-speed operation ...

Maybe a track ...

Turning the exhaust valve to get more hot gas into the fleet tank (and therefore more steam in the engine) ... the engine, according to the article, was revving (without touching to the accelerator)

It would therefore suffice when the system has reached the right temperature ... to ensure that by pressing the accelerator ... it is the exhaust valve which is actuated with a stopper to prevent it from being completely closed ...

Note maybe silly ... but ridicule does not kill ...

Fred

I don't know which Nexus you bought but I guess he was talking about my experience when I re-injected 100% of the exhaust gases ...

Here is the explanation:

There is nothing exceptional about this, it is about the CO2 which diffuses in the water ... the more water you have, the longer the looping will last before saturating the water with CO2 ... the engine always ends up calling!

Finally this is the most plausible hypothesis that I found and that I could verify by practice, obviously a mass analysis of the CO2 dissolved in the water and that emitted by the combustion of gasoline / diesel would remove the little doubt that remains!

Like what Nexus likes to make people dream ... It's true that it makes more sell!
0 x
LibresEnsemble
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by LibresEnsemble » 02/12/04, 21:54

It was written in article p13 of number 32 that this person was also going to test on a bench

I quote

"
Monsieur G takes me kindly to a corner of the workshop, to see the assembly of his next experiment: a naked bubbler and a Pantone reactor powered by a vacuum pump of an old milking machine :D .
The reactor rod is isolated from the tubing containing it by a few fragments of porcelain, each of the two elements supplied with direct current to act as electrodes and cause an electrolysis capable of further decomposing the vapor into hydrogen and oxygen ...

"
So if this meusieur G is you respect for your imagination.

Research is also that ... experiences ... measurements ... ideas even far-fetched at first ... and more measurements ... and something will come out well ...

Personally I like to dream: huh: it feels good ... in this crazy world ...
0 x