Taxation of green energies: no worries ..

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Taxation of green energies: no worries ..

by elephant » 16/12/09, 11:38

More than one forumeur said roughly:

"Governments are slowing down green energy because of revenue losses"

and that's true:

I heard this morning on RTBF (Belgian official French radio) that we will see next year increase our electricity bills by 15 euros (individuals) and 4 euros / MWh (companies) because of:

an increase in a federal contribution that compensates for the drop in revenue (on the one hand: the crisis, but on the other: energy savings)

Disgusting : Cry: : Evil:

So do not panic: whether you are driving in clear water or even in the energy of the vacuum, the government will always find a way to get us b ..... r! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 16/12/09, 12:36

Besides, it's not on this forum Did I see information on a future tax per km traveled for vehicles in a Nordic country? with on-board gps and remote control? No more need for TIPP with this ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/12/09, 13:39

we are also thinking about charging Belgian highways! : Cry:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 16/12/09, 14:10

Hello
It is not new, it is well known: what the state gives on one side it takes up on the other.
where it is fishing, it is when we give to the "big" and when we take back to the "small"
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/12/09, 14:46

Superform wrote:Besides, it's not on this forum Did I see information on a future tax per km traveled for vehicles in a Nordic country? with on-board gps and remote control? No more need for TIPP with this ...

It is not future, it is today, in Germany. It's called the "LKW Maut".

See eg: http://www.strasbourg.cci.fr/web/actual ... _maut.html

PS: this is added to the TIPP;

PS2: foreign heavy goods vehicles also pay (that's what is interesting); Currently, Lithuanian and Lithuanian bear weights and the like are invading our roads; with huge tanks, they fill up where it's cheapest, so they run "free" with us (not in Germany); results: congested Alsatian highways.
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"