Eco lamp connected to Legrand motion detector

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
treker
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by treker » 14/12/09, 10:35

I agree. But could LED bulbs work with a detector? I think so if the detector has phase and neutral and is not just a replacement for a classic inter.

It is clear that the LEDs will evolve in the months and years to come.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 14/12/09, 11:02

treker wrote:I agree. But could LED bulbs work with a detector?

Yes, because they do not use high voltage at startup, which neon lights do. It is for this reason that the neon bulbs are always large, because of the capacities to make the high voltage at startup.

treker wrote:It is clear that the LEDs will evolve in the months and years to come.

Especially their price, mass production is coming in force ...
0 x
See you soon !
treker
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by treker » 14/12/09, 12:24

Ben I should try my GU10 led with my simple detector (replacing the inter) we will see if it works ... but the electronics may still block this little leakage current that we mentioned above.

By cons for outside under the slope, it is clear that the LED to mark the passage and light up the house a little, it should be my choice :)

the GU10 in fluorescent my god that it is definitely bigger and longer than the GU10 halogen .. I saw it at my expense unfortunately this weekend, but much more economical in consumption than the halogenes of 50 w !!!!
0 x