What do you think about this engine? Cogeneration house!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/09, 16:51

citro wrote:The manufacturers of CNG kits are often the same as those of LPG kits.

Only change:
- The tank at 200 bar with CNG versus 8 bar with LPG
- The CNG pre-regulator (nonexistent with LPG)
- The injection computer because the combustion diagrams differ somewhat ...

Uh thank you I didn't even know that there were CNG kits. : Shock:

So if we summarize a CNG cogé at home on the basis of a kite CNG petrol engine is possible and no need for a 200 bar tank (probably expensive)!

But its efficiency and reliability will be lower than the industrial gas engine of thermal power plants (cogeneration or not) derived from diesel engines.

I would be interested to estimate the profitability of such an assembly!

How many new “all inclusive” gas kWh is at GDF?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 30/11/09, 21:21

Did67 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
b) Making cogeneration with LPG / Butane Propane is an economic nonsense ...

1) Power: yes, I hadn't calculated; it is the reference to your 3 cylinders seen in the states which made me react and which baffled me ...

2) I was not talking about LPG for the cogé, but gas (propane in tank for example - why pay the taxes when you do not drive on the roads?). I just wanted to say that the 3 cylinder petrol should be able to easily be adapted to gas since mine is LPG and runs very well. And it is much cleaner.

3) Why Diesel cogeneration would be possible and not gas / petrol engines ??? Explain to me. I don't find any reason so obvious ... (gas for heating, not taxed TIPP, of course).

And it would be much cleaner! Have you ever seen these little Chinese Diesel cars spinning and what they spit ???? (they are very frequent in Africa where they drive pumps, mills, etc ... with always a small cloud of particles at the exhaust!). Green disaster, but indestructible, it's true!

Hi Did67!

It is possible to use natural gas to run a small gasoline engine, as long as to use it in a boiler why not produce electricity and heating.

The small Chinese diesel engines in the video are approved in California so not too polluting, in addition it works on bio-diesel, it could also work with a well-filtered and preheated vegetable oil recovery.

The video model is 22 to 25 hp for a single cylinder it's not bad at all, the injection pump is adjustable.
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 30/11/09, 21:37

Christophe wrote:How many new “all inclusive” gas kWh is at GDF?
In Bordeaux, with a 25% increase in my 6kWh subscription and for a consumption of almost 17.000kWh on my annual February bill;

The price of the kWh of gas including tax arrives at 0,0653 €.

My consumption of town gas will have released 6,5 tonnes of CO2 in a year. :?
0 x
MAMO
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MAMO » 03/12/09, 23:04

:D

This engine is a metronome : Shock:

90DB @ 1500 T / mN : Evil:

I now cogitate on the exchangers and sound insulation ...

It will turn to vegetable oil or rapeseed, of course : Mrgreen:
0 x
Do it yourself ...
MAMO
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MAMO » 03/12/09, 23:49

Goods.

To all, but I have a little trouble following you :|

: Mrgreen:

The goal is recuperative oil and rapeseed 8)

Long live larzac and (....) Good way of living without stress : Mrgreen:
0 x
Do it yourself ...
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 13/12/09, 16:23

For a house that today is heated with gas or oil, then replacing the boiler with a gas or oil engine is interesting, because we will burn almost as much fossil fuel, but also recover electricity. It is just that the purchase and maintenance of the engine must be paid for by the additional electricity produced, which is not won ...

Using recovered oil is immediately more profitable, but there will not be for everyone.

Compared to burning wood pellets, I think that pellets win, especially as prices drop.

But I look forward to a small reliable steam engine producing from 1 to 10KW electric, the heat remaining for hot water and heating, the steam being heated either by solar concentrators or by biomass pellets, and the height of bonjeur, a pellet machine at home, for all organic waste ... We can always dream :-)
0 x
See you soon !
MAMO
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MAMO » 13/12/09, 21:11

A photo of the couple ....

I'm going to marry: mrgreen:

[Img] https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... kHhNDf.JPG [/img]

There's Taffe!
0 x
Do it yourself ...