Asso Econo, your questions for FAQ preparation

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 12:08

renaud67 wrote:so trying to refocus ...
that's even as a passive : Cheesy: , I would like to provide an opinion (a voice?) on future projects possible or not?

Passive members will have the right to vote at General Assemblies = GA (1 per year mandatory). But they will not be able to actively participate in concrete projects supported by the association.

The choice of projects is made by the Board of Directors and the "section chief / project manager" who must be active members.

Passive members cannot therefore give their word in the choice of a project (unless it is voted during the GA which is possible for large projects) but above all it cannot participate.

If you want to participate in the life of the association, you must be an active member.
The subscription price is the same: 18 €.

There are 2 other categories of members: benefactor and donor, see details in the statutes.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 13:01

I think I found an alternative tool to paypal nice special association:
http://www.izi-collecte.com/home/-Fonct ... ecte-.html

Board members can come and discuss it here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post149307.html#149307

So I suggest that we use: izi + paypal
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 26/11/09, 14:37

in a more pragmatic way, I would like to be able to do one of which rather for a project than for another for example
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/09, 14:42

Oh no ! It is not planned for the moment ... but nothing prevents to do it in comment ...

But you have to understand that here we are ALL AT THE BEGINNING ...

Should not be complicated things as long as that from the start otherwise we will not get out :| :|
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 26/11/09, 14:54

I suggested an idea for the association in my comment on "the small electricity problem to be solved" which has been worrying me for some time (not that small after all!).

Given the number of exchanges with technical content, if we manage to perfect the system and disseminate it (this is my professional sector), can the association play a role similar to that of the Soleau Envelope that i evoked. (for finance of course).

"INPI - Soleau envelope" - Price 15 € wrote:In the event of a dispute
* If someone disputes the date of your creation or your project. The person who challenges your right must go to the competent court. The president of the court then asks the INPI to unpack the envelope so that it can be produced as evidence.
The envelope can also be opened at your request: the request must be submitted directly to the INPI.
The presence of a bailiff makes it possible to draw up a report which proves the contents of the envelope.
* If you dispute the date of someone's creation or project.
You must go to the competent court. The president of the court then asks the INPI to retrieve the envelope from the archive so that it can be produced as evidence.
It is the comparison of the contents of the two parts that authenticates the document.
Please note: once the envelope has been opened, keep it in a safe place, as well as any copy of the judgment or the minutes.

The idea is not to replace a patent but to be able to exploit commercially a concept that has been developed on econologie.com. The asso could for example provide a document indisputably attesting that the concept was developed on the site. (an idea: that certain technical discussions be engraved on an indelible support with the date, for example every month)

Besides, I come back to the horse-drawn carriage project with electric assistance. The project advances. I exchange news every week with the teachers who supervise the project and I hope that very soon I will have a prototype to present. The press (LaProvence) got started!

2 important points now arise:

- The CEO of the company who agreed to take the students under agreement warned me to be careful that the project is not hacked by another company which could forbid me any professional use of the concept or monetize the authorization operating !!! It seems difficult, but hey, as much to anticipate this type of problem from where my first remark: authenticated the date of the beginning of the development of the concept.
Think about it !

- Still on this project, which says solution, says funding!

We are at the point where the necessary materials are identified (force measurement system, motor controller, batteries, ...). The school agrees to bear certain expenses but I may not be able to finance all of them, in particular the purchase of the batteries.

So I thought about launching a subscription to get help. I do not hide that I will try to use the press article which should be out soon if possible.

I still thought that this could be a role of the econology association. Admittedly, it is tricky because there is money at stake, but it is also a pledge of seriousness to avoid any scheming.
For example, the CA could study a project in progress, and in view of the necessary budget launch a call for donations which would be used to finance the purchase of the necessary parts.

Here are 2 suggestions.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"