A new paradigm in physics

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Huge impact

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
jjfouchet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A new paradigm in physics

by jjfouchet » 11/11/09, 20:27

This summer at the University of Liège Nassim Haramein with a panel of 11 pairs, received the award for the best publication in the following areas: Physics, quantum mechanics, Relativity, Field theory, and Gravitation and this for its contribution to : Schwarzschild Proton. Demonstrating that the heart of the atom functions as a mini black hole and thereby suppressing the strong force that did not really have legitimacy.

To know more : http://www.theresonanceproject.org

Sincerely,

Jean-Jacques
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 11/11/09, 22:08

A concern in polling choices, to edit ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/11/09, 22:45

Dear Fouchet,

we are delighted to have you as a new speaker on our forums, but it's a bit short :D most of us are still fucking newtonian :D Explain !
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/09, 00:18

spam? : Shock:
0 x
jjfouchet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jjfouchet » 12/11/09, 10:29

Well, I'm not an expert (God forbid), but the strong force was added when the physicists discovered two protons in a nucleus ... the calculations on the force that had to exist to maintain these two protons was as they ended up inventing the strong force to explain that the protons held one beside the other.

Nassim demonstrates with equations (16) of classical mechanics (phew) that the nucleus of the atom reacts like a black hole. It recalculates the strengths in presence and finally gives values ​​that seem more coherent. Moreover, it is another perspective that opens. We are made of black holes and we live in the universe of a black hole. That's why at night, despite the number of stars that are in the sky it is not big day !!!

Well, I invite you to read his paper on his site. There are a lot of spinoffs I think. This seems to me to be the most step towards a unified physics and another way of understanding the universe that shapes us.
Sincerely,
Jean-Jacques
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/11/09, 16:21

elephant wrote:Dear Fouchet,
we are delighted to have you as a new speaker on our forums, but it's a bit short :D most of us are still fucking newtonian :D Explain !

Fault confessed is half redressed :D

jjfouchet wrote:Well, I'm not an expert (God forbid), but the strong force was added when the physicists discovered two protons in a nucleus ... the calculations on the force that had to exist to maintain these two protons was as they ended up inventing the strong force to explain that the protons held one beside the other.

it's just like after that, on the books that have transcribed it, everyone has agreed to believe something that was invented from scratch ...
the most far-sighted demonstration of the most flagrant errors of science that believes in nothing.

jjfouchet wrote:Demonstrating that the heart of the atom works like a mini black hole

that is, how does a black hole work?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/11/09, 16:54

Yes, it also leaves me very puzzled that we mix astrology with quantum physics ... There is such a graaaaaaannnd gap that I do not think a serious theorist would take advantage of such events to publish his work . : Cheesy:
0 x