Sorry but I do not believe in this product! Ecowatt 850

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
My double
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Sorry but I do not believe in this product! Ecowatt 850

by My double » 18/11/09, 12:17

owner of an em230, I note:

1) I have a general three-phase tempo counter
2) I installed an additional three-phase tempo meter just on my heat pump
3) I installed on different workstations (grouped) remotely controlled (- Chinese - when I fail ... change the price!) On hi-fi systems / on computers and printers.

there are several types of consumption: the sneaky ones that deserve to be evaluated because on equipment that works 24/24 example
fridges / freezers.
and those which can be "decided" washing machine / dryer / dishwasher / stove / ovens / water heaters .. and therefore a choice between restriction comfort and time choice

Namely my upright freezer set at -25 ° had a duty cycle of 70% and consumed continuously like a 125watt aluminum bulb continuously! set at -21 ° the em230 allowed me to notice that the duty cycle was falling at 37% and 65W consumption !!
my old fridge (45 years old) which worried me only consumes 21w continuous because although old, its gas (banned today) has better thermodynamic efficiency than the current 407/410!
- My heat pump counter allowed me to refine the settings because every day (adjustment phases) I can see the hc / HP consumption of the whole int and subtract the consumption of the heat pump also set in priority in operation HC (water / underfloor water)
this prompted me to install a time relay in the heat pump so as to operate the heating circulator 1/10 th of the time, which changes its average consumption from 200W to 20 continuous watts ...
I plan to then monitor my meters by an "electronic" teleinfo system, they can be connected.
sorry not to join the ecowatt850 which does less than em230 and a little monitoring and calculations.
cordially
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 18/11/09, 12:36

There is a post on this subject: what interest to make a new one?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
My double
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by My double » 18/11/09, 12:43

if i got the wrong place, please transfer my answer to the right place with my apologies ...

if my reviews shock you or don't interest you

in this case bye bye no time to lose and nothing to sell!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/11/09, 13:40

oh, my double! Do not get mad !

The ecowatt meets certain analysis needs, notably by its portability and its computer interconnection. point.

that said, go to the other post dedicated to this device: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ecowatt-85 ... t8764.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"