HVB and HDI

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

HVB and HDI

by do you drive » 06/01/06, 18:20

Hello everybody
I would like to know if someone is rolling with vegetable oil in a modern HDI engine, what does it give and with what percentage?
Does 50% 50% HVB blend work?
Thank you in advance,
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/01/06, 19:21

Hello Guidi
I think you should see on Oliomobile.org you will find more people to answer you.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/01/06, 22:32

hello guidi,

the guy who was supposed to help me make my pantone rolls to 30% of HVB on HDI.
It is said that with a bosh injection pump you can go up to 50% without any problem, this% increases in summer.
Now remains the problem of getting supplies of filtered oil, of the winter t °, which is a handicap, of your diesel filter which will clog more quickly.
I'll teach you nothing by telling you that you can increase this% by changing your injection system.
Some on the forum will give you more information.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 09/01/06, 10:59

In general with an Hdi, no injection pump.
On this engine, we say 30% max any season with a single tank. And maybe less if it's recycled oil.
With a kit Bi-carburation (HVB and Diesel separated) can be rolled in theory to 100% once the engine warm.

As said pitmix, will see the following link:
http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=365
It is well explained.

As for the mixture 50% HVB, 50% Kerosene, I tried it, it works remarkably well. But it was on a diesel with indirect injection, with injection pump Bosh. So incomparable.
0 x
jelupan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jelupan » 14/01/06, 18:12

Hello,
I drive in laguna hdi. There is always an injection pump, otherwise how to bring the go high pressure in the injectors?
The pump is a Bosch and, in theory, can collect more than 50% oil in the go. The problem is the electronic management that is set for the gases emitted by the pure go. In fact, you can ride at 40% in summer and 30% in winter without worries. In addition, there is a pump in the tank to activate the fuel flow.
Hyper oil is perfect because absolutely pure. The problem is that bottles are not environmentally friendly!
Contrary to what I said in September, the legislation has remained oppressive. See the fines distributed by the customs. It is true that refueling on a parking lot is an invitation to be taxed. In any case, to make a folder (see oliomobile) and keep it in the glove box to be able to refute the minutes is an imperative measure. And put the objections and the challenge on the report of the customs officers.
The 5 mails sent by me to the deputies of my region before the adoption of the LOA had only evasive answers. Oh, if I was invited to the meeting for the wishes of my MP!
I will go, with friends, my folder hvp under the arm !!
The legislation also works against the reactor because the fuel is changed.
Too much money at stake!
0 x