Thousands of anti-nuclear protesters in Colmar

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Thousands of anti-nuclear protesters in Colmar

by recyclinage » 03/10/09, 16:44

Several thousand demonstrators, mainly French, German and Swiss, gathered Saturday in front of Colmar station to demand the closure of the Fessenheim nuclear power plant, the oldest in the French nuclear power plant, Reuters noted.

"No therapeutic relentlessness for the oldest power station in France", one could read on a banner.

The police estimated the number of demonstrators at 3.300 around 14:30 p.m. while the anti-nuclear, delayed by traffic jams around the city in almost siege, continued to arrive.

Most of the motorway accesses to the Haut-Rhin prefecture are closed and a perimeter of around two kilometers around the station is closed to traffic.

Police equipped with riot barriers guard the strategic axes.

"It's an ubiquitous situation," said Senator Vert from Haut-Rhin, Jacques Muller, who is participating in the event organized by the Sortir du nuclear association network.

"It shows the reality: nuclear power is taboo. Democracy finds itself flouted," he added.

The prefecture defended itself from any excess in the management of the police, estimating that “the presence of violent groups is always possible.” It stresses the need to prevent demonstrators from approaching the city center.

BLOCKED CARS?

The UMP mayor of Colmar, Gilbert Meyer, had excluded this possibility from the start and proposed to the demonstrators to meet in a stadium, which they refused.

The prefecture also denied having prevented German buses from crossing the border as claimed by protesters.

Stéphane Lhomme, spokesperson for the Sortir du nuclear network has maintained these accusations before Reuters.

“We are told that buses are stopped at the border. There are very long checks where everyone is checked. They will be released but too late for the demonstration, "he said.

The demonstration is held a few days before the start of the third ten-year visit to the Fessenheim plant, a health check that will tell whether its two 900-megawatt reactors are capable of operating for ten more years.

Commissioned on the Rhine in 1977, it has been singled out for three years by the Nuclear Safety Authority (ASN), the body responsible for monitoring civil nuclear activities, which reports on "deviations" from more operating rules than in other hexagonal power plants.

ASN nevertheless judged in its 2008 report that the site was "in progress".

Its president, André-Claude Lacoste, estimated in November last "very improbable" that ASN recommends closing the installation when it gives its opinion in early 2011.

Patrick Genthon with Gilbert Reilhac, edited by Sophie Louet

point source news
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 07/10/09, 20:52

I was there, security level it was really anything: cops at every street corner (outside the demonstration), a helicopter that turned the whole aprem above the demonstration, riot barriers around of the demonstration ...

In short, this is what happens when we attack the interests of nuclear power in France.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 07/10/09, 22:33

in France they knocked down the cops with 4,5 mm lead gun

paintball gun with silicone ball

put colored balls with

with this weaponry it is blow for blow

and a lot of fun

heart joy man

:)

risk assess at a locker name:

plays with soft ball weapons

in short a real guy

you do not find ?
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 08/10/09, 09:26

in France they knocked down the cops with 4,5 mm lead gun

paintball gun with silicone ball

put colored balls with

with this weaponry it is blow for blow

and a lot of fun

heart joy man

Smile

risk assess at a locker name:

plays with soft ball weapons

in short a real guy

you do not find ?

I don't understand I must be a little silly!
I was also in Colmar 25 hours by bus to find 4000 people a little hard.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 10:56

the state just takes us for their slave

I know what it's like to find yourself facing the special force for an identity check

I know what it's like to make people talk like shit by cowboys who melt the smart guys because they are armed

the only complaint that we could make was to play soccer and be dressed training cap

I have nothing against the police
but the police have many things against those who do not live their slavery in servility

why do a feat against them?
they will not listen to you
the lobby or rather their friends are not ready to let go of the cash cow

global warming ?

they don't care it's not a number on an account
or a ferrari key set
nor a place for their children

the world must be redone
from the cellar to the attic

but why would they change it?

because it's common sense?
mdr

but yes but yes ,...
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 12:07

just to pause the question of knowing whether or not nuclear is dangerous by a gathering of people you are supervised by hyper-trained cowboys arming to the teeth

you and 10 of your friends get out of the row and take another street to eat a sandwich

you will be beaten with the baton

if you run so you don't get hit

they will shoot you at the flash ball

, etc.

last year there was a hyppie gathering in front of the mons shape (belgium)

guys playing guitar and singing songs

they were beaten up and embarked for asking to withdraw nuclear weapons from these military bases

you have neither question to pause
let alone affirmation

you are a slave
if you care about your life
especially never think

so yes guerrilla warfare against the state is compulsory

either you defend yourself and it becomes a guerrilla
either you get beaten up and your ideas forgotten
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 09/10/09, 21:38

if you manage to discuss with the high spheres without obstacle it would be well

but as say in another subject

everything has never been anything but a balance of power, ...
0 x