Free energy: we will be lied to ?!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 28/09/09, 14:49

+1 Here we are at French national sport, the endless criticism of those who shake their ass ...

For my part, I have the weakness to believe that he is not the opportunist that you claim ... but either, the future will tell us very quickly, since for him the deadline is in December of this year...
For me, who sees the end of a world that has arrived for almost 50 years, there is no doubt, we are going straight into the wall, because (as Hulot said ... "alas, what we are doing on our scale, will not be enough ... "it is necessary that the big polluters get started too!) anyway, and there - I agree with you in a certain way - I believe humans too irresponsible to take in hand and as usual, they will have to take a flight of green wood, to understand :?

no additional comments ... I'm tired of seeing people being heckled like kids (by kids?) when they have a lived experience, which in principle is in their favor
Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...