Recharge alkaline batteries?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
jagolin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Question on polarity

by jagolin » 28/02/09, 23:15

Hello everyone, to recharge my alkaline batteries, I bought the charger sold on the site https://www.econologie.com/shop/chargeur ... p-186.html and I just received it this morning, I have no criticism to make, quite the contrary, obviously I do not have the necessary perspective to assess the long-term gains. Recharging batteries, even out of breath, works, although I don't know yet how long they will last. short for the moment, only positive, just the fan that makes a little noise, but not more than a computer from a few years ago.

But there is something, I'm on my ass, I would even say that I do not believe in it and yet ... I extracted 4 round model D batteries from a toy that no longer worked and I I tested the voltages, 3 batteries were around 1,2V, but the 4th displayed -0,85V, yes, you read correctly, a negative value, which corresponds in my opinion to a reverse polarity. Is that possible? : Shock:

As I am not afraid of anything, (but staying close anyway), I put all 4 batteries in the charger and 3-4 hours later he gave me 3 recharged to 1,45, 7V the last took 1,48 hours before being given as good at XNUMXV, I specify that it is not the one which was reversed : Cheesy:

If anyone has an explanation, I send him a big thank you in advance 8)
0 x
madshiva
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by madshiva » 05/08/09, 19:35

Yes it's possible.

I can not find the reference or I read it so I am more sure but by and large, it happened during a short circuit of the battery or too large a drop in the battery voltage.
0 x
bridgte
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

regenerate disposable batteries

by bridgte » 26/09/09, 08:41

I discovered a few months ago the alkaline battery regenerator and I found this product really great and very ecological (if we cannot afford to buy rechargeable batteries for all the toys in the house !! )
So I tested it and loved it.
So I decided to make it my activity, so I sell these regenerators on the internet, (this allows me to continue to take care of my children), if you are interested, you can come and see it on my site (type battery-regenerator on google) and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Especially come to inform you, it is a brilliant product and which works well.
0 x