Kokopelli, seed bank, seeds, plant.

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Kokopelli, seed bank, seeds, plant.

by clasou » 19/09/09, 10:53

Hello,
As for the seed bank, I do not know who the creators are. Certainly states or international organizations that want to save specimens of each species for security.
The contributors are certainly the seed companies, the goal being to be able to produce their GMO and other hybrid while keeping the basic strains.

As for kokopelli, I don't think who is a contributor, and (citro) you are referring to saying that koko's customers and partners would have preferential rates. I don't think that one, that kokopelli is part of it, two that anyone can tap into at this time.
That eventually there may be inventory turnover.
I think from what I read of the book, that he would even know if they had to ask them the question against this bank, on the assumption that the species multiplies naturally in nature, and that it is enough as it is the case with their different antennas. To send seeds to a corner of the world where there would have been a problem hindering the regeneration of the latter.

If we take their article on let's save the wheat (old and others)
besides that he sends them to you for free. He wishes you just beyond doing what you want with the harvest (flour seed germinated fertilizer) of possibly distributing some so that it reclaims the spaces and possibly send them some part so as to replenish stocks and supply other corners.

He also gives advice to create your species in varietal purity.

Either I am completely off the mark, or else I have not understood their philosophy.
When has those who advance 2012, unless india mali and maybe others who have created zones of production and distribution of seeds, be allied with I do not know who for an election.
It reminds me a little of the history of mildew and tomatoes, where you explain that for several years after change of way you are no longer concerned. People say ah good and start again to put porridge or other.
to see or see again the rice of hope on youtube, I think that explains their reason for having changed, but he may be lying and his may be an ally for 2012 or more
And yes, I am also an extremist when I believe in something, a bit like all parents who turn up their voices vis-à-vis their seed become a child, but who persist in doing the opposite of what they are taught .
bou dou dio.:x
a + claude
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Kokopelli, seed bank, seeds, plant.

by Obamot » 19/09/09, 11:08

clasou wrote:the goal to be able to produce their GMO and other hybrid while keeping the basic strains.

: Shock: ... if this is true (and everything points to it) it is the ultimate proof that they do not know what they are doing, or where they are going exactly, except for the money ...

Did you say serious? : Shock: :| :o
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 19/09/09, 17:58

Look, apparently the Swiss are in trouble too.
there is no chocolate maker in the neighborhood who would know about it.

http://www.biodiversite-pour-tous.ch/in ... nd-fr.xhtm

a + claude
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"