Waste: Nespresso coffee 0 - Bodum 1

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/09, 11:40

We can not forbid: we would enter the ecological fascime ... and that would surely be the worst thing for the future of political ecology ...

On the other hand, we can regulate and standardize ...

But the best is still this solution: http://www.dailymotion.com/group/econol ... tez_webcam
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/09/09, 11:55

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:These coffee making machines work thanks to the playful "gadget" effect, and a concrete advertising campaign (formatting?).
As Coluche said: "And to say that it would be enough that people do not buy them any more so that they do not sell"!
Ah yes I forgot "what else" : Lol:

Ah yes but you are paid by the competition of Sen-no-seo not? : Mrgreen: Image

You unmasked Christophe, me who wanted to sell a new model of coffee maker with depleted uranium refill, I would have killed two birds with one stone: selling coffee on the backs of poor producers, and re-loading nuclear waste!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/09/09, 14:12

3 sen-no-sen shots! You also solve the problem of pensions! : Mrgreen:

What ingenuity have you ever thought of working at Nestlé? : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 03/09/09, 20:02

I am sending my CV immediately Christophe and I will start negotiations with the factory of the hague! : Mrgreen:

More seriously I think that we really need to launch an anti-waste law or rather tax the manufacturers of superfluous packaging.
A simple example, in the case of a purchase of a bottle of milk in a supermarket we are obliged to buy the packaging that goes with it and to pay the price of the latter (directly and indirectly ... with waste treatment taxes).
A self-service milk distributor is much more virtuous, for example in Annecy you can buy milk this way, in addition it comes from local producers (so less km to reach the point of sale etc.) and not of waste.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/09/09, 21:47

The issue of packaging is indeed closely linked to that of the distance between the place of production and that of consumption, even if this is not the only consideration.
In addition, depositing glass bottles, for example, would not make much sense if the empty bottles had to travel long distances; this would however be almost inevitable at present due to the concentration of agro-food factories.

@ Christophe:
Ahmed wrote:
The aim of manufacturers is naturally not to produce more waste, it is only for them the means of locking up their market.

Not entirely agree: waste represents an immense financial windfall, particularly via local taxes ...

Let me specify: this is not their goal, but nothing prevents an industrialist from wishing to take advantage of what is the inevitable result of a choice of production.
Some value this waste which then takes the name of by-product, others can push the logic further and sell products then, through a subsidiary, are paid by the community for, eg. reprocess water polluted by these products.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"