Wind standing against wind turbines on an industrial scale

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 08/08/09, 18:19

Since you seem to cite wikipedia, use it to the end:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet_et_Usenet)

I totally agree with Bucheron on the merits, and on the Troll.

As for your-friend-doctor-at-CEA-that-so-you-are-funny-ones, you will say hello to him, from the very many doctors and engineers active on this forum, which, I think, deserve a little more serious argument than this kind of thing.

Anyway, I stop there, because as they say: Don't Feed The Troll !!
Last edited by Rulian the 08 / 08 / 09, 18: 27, 2 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/08/09, 18:26

Wind turbines are necessary, but for it to work well communications and automation must be necessary, that is to say that the surplus generated by these must be accumulated either in hot water tanks, or by recharging cars etc.

When there is surplus production lost anyway, a signal would be sent to terminals installed in the houses and would be used for the accumulation and to relieve the periods of peaks, in this way the beautiful propellers would not turn in a vacuum as they do now.

I speak of course for a country like France, here in Quebec, it is very easy to manage the surplus by closing the dam valves and accumulating the retained water surplus.
:D
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 08/08/09, 18:32

Rulian wrote:Since you seem to cite wikipedia, use it to the end:
I totally agree with Bucheron on the merits, and on the Troll.
As for your-friend-doctor-at-CEA-that-so-you-are-funny-ones, you will say hello to him, from the very many doctors and engineers active on this forum, which, I think, deserve a little more serious argument than this kind of thing.

Anyway, I stop there, because as they say: Don't Feed The Troll !!

Thanks for the info, that I knew, but that's what TU call a troll?
(I was speaking to lumberjack)

To know in passing that my friend as you say is green and militant alter-mondialiste that he is not in the habit of shooting himself in the foot and that he is surely as competent not to believe it as you for believe in.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/08/09, 20:01

pb2487 wrote:[...] (I was speaking to lumberjack) [...]
Are you a troll

If you were interested a minimum in your interlocutors on this forum, you would have noticed that this is the link in my signature ... : roll:

Finished for me too:Image
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 08/08/09, 20:43

Woodcutter wrote:Who believes there is a quick fix? You with your ITER or me (and the others) who keep telling you that wind power is not LA solution but represents A PART of the future solution ... (solution for which the reduction of consumption is essential, it is also said -almost- all here ...)

I do not believe in miracle solutions, I hope a lot in promising projects like ITER (after all, if the energies present on earth come from the sun but that we do not manage effectively to master them why not directly recreate l energy of it).
For me, the rest are limited.
At the beginning of its appropriation by the ecological environment, wind power was THE solution, now it is A PART of the solution. Yes, of course, if we change our lifestyle and we reduce our consumption considerably, but on that account no matter how much energy it will be sustainable, even oil.
The reduction in consumption is essential as I have often pointed out and it is the only solution today but it is something else than debating on the hypothetical potential of an energy. It is harder and yet.
(by the way, I am sure that we would agree on a lot of subjects: lower consumption, insulation, passive solar etc .... Do not catalog me too quickly)

Woodcutter wrote:I know your stratagem very well, it has been used by all the trolls who have been here before you: do not answer when they are stuck, distort the words of the interlocutors, start on "psycho-metaphysical-philosophical-etc ... . ", playing the victim, ... [...]

But I'm not stuck and distortion issue, look at the history of our conversations, it is rather the opposite. Unless you have proof?

Woodcutter wrote:The history of organic shows the ridiculous argumentation of anti-organic, especially. [...]

Sorry, I misspoke. I was talking about the history of the conversation.
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 08/08/09, 20:46

Woodcutter wrote:If you were interested a minimum in your interlocutors on this forum, you would have noticed that this is the link in my signature ... : roll:

Excuse me, if I am more interested in the debate and I am not looking for a duelist interlocutor.
0 x