Traders and financiers, these sons of ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 07/07/09, 10:59

At this age, we are running at full speed with adrenaline and testosterone.
The older we think the more.
Remember your behaviors for driving cars ... With age one is less selfish, less aggressive and more thoughtful.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/09, 11:24

former oceanic wrote:At this age, we are running at full speed with adrenaline and testosterone.

You forgot C ... ocaine ...

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/08/09, 11:12

http://www.lepoint.fr/actualites-econom ... 6/0/367422

TRADER BONUS - CREDIT CREDIT

Sarkozy's new message of firmness

At the same time that the main players in the banking sector are in Matignon to explain the conditions for allocating bonuses to their traders and to take stock of the granting of loans to companies and individuals, Nicolas Sarkozy, since his vacation Varoises, again intervened firmly on this issue.

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/08/09, 13:28

Nicolas Sarkozy, since his Var holidays, has again intervened firmly on this issue.

one can expect a firm action, without mood, of a vacationer who comes out of a vagal discomfort ...
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 08/08/09, 13:40

Middle Ages Glossary

Gabelle
: The general principle is as follows: oil is the subject of a world monopoly. It is stored in attics with hydrocarbons, where the population buys it already taxed. The gabelle represents, in modern times, about xx% of villain income.

The chore
: Employer practice which consists in paying 35 hours for 39 or more of work, by means of blackmail in unemployment.

The tithe : Episcopal practice of emptying the "purses" of the poor to give to the rich. Another associated term: dry anvil ".

The right of cooking : Slavery practice consisting in considering a greener clump at the office than at home, because you pay your assistant, while it's free at home.

Hanged high and short : A suitable, adequate, relevant and suitable way to enter the orchard of Roy Louis dixit Théodore de Banville.

Big kisses
Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/08/09, 13:51

Christophe wrote:I don't know / more if the info had already been passed on forums:

6000 euros of Assedic for a day's work!

The editorial team and Stéphanie Collié - RMC.fr, 25/09/2008

A "combination" allows French traders from London recently dismissed to return to France and receive, having worked a single day in France, compensation up to 6 euros.

The case was revealed by the Duck chained and the Point: French traders dismissed from the City (the Stock Exchange district in London) receive up to 6 euros of unemployment per month while they have only worked 'only one day in France.

A few days ago, the principle was only known to insiders and expatriates: when you work in Europe and you are dismissed, it is "enough" to work a day in France to receive unemployment benefits calculated based on the salary received abroad. Nothing illegal or scandalous in this, it is the application of conventions signed between European states. Concretely, if a French person is an employee in a country of the European Union and he loses his job, he can return to France and receive his Assedic on the basis of his former salary. Provided you have worked between 1 day and 4 weeks in France. What is at issue here is more the amount of compensation for some traders, than the principle of this European social coverage.

Suite: http://www.rmc.fr/edito/info/61003/6000 ... e-travail/

I think this is bullshit, the daily allowances of ASSEDIC are normally capped at a certain level, whatever the basic salary.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/08/09, 13:53

bpval wrote:Middle Ages Glossary
[...]The right of cooking : Slavery practice consisting in considering a greener clump at the office than at home, because you pay your assistant, while it's free at home. [...]
After the fashion of various and varied cuts, dyeing? : Cheesy:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."