gunnerman + pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
zac64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

gunnerman + pantone

by zac64 » 28/12/05, 19:21

good evening everyone, I have already been working for a few months on the construction of a water doping for my AX.
I reread the tests and the patent of Mr. Gunnerman, he obtained very good results with his experience.

I recall its principle. it is necessary to install catalysts in the cylinder head these are materialized by three or quarte platinum plates screwed in the cap around the spark plug. The fuel used is a solution from gasoline + water or alcohol + water mixture, it uses a surfactant so that the mixture is homogeneous. the fuel injection system is left original.

During his tests he varies the intake air temperature resulting in an increase in engine speed! surprising but nevertheless logical. the hotter the air, the less dense it is when not using a 20% gasoline 80% water mixture, the air required for gasoline + air combustion is weaker. power is equal to 100% gasoline operation.

conclusion on this process, the result of this test is that a mixture of 20% water + 80% gasoline gives the same power as the same engine with 100% gasoline. the additional energy comes from the hydraugene decomposition of the water, under the effect of the release of heat produced by the combustion of gasoline and of the electrical energy produced by the spark plug and the catalysts.

it seems to me that the pantone reactor creates hydraugene by thermolysis so it would require superheating air at the inlet of the reactor + heated water, which confirms the fact that in cold weather the system works less well.

Here is finally my question !!
8) has anyone ever tried a pantone reactor with a Gunnerman system? and what do you think of this idea?

:?
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: gunnerman + pantone

by Misterloxo » 28/12/05, 22:27

zac64 wrote: Here is finally my question !!
8) has anyone ever tried a pantone reactor with a Gunnerman system? and what do you think of this idea?
:?

To my knowledge no one has tried.

For the rest, I can not comment because I have only reviewed the work of Gunnerman ...

And the others, what do you think?
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"