G8 told 50 to 80% less GHG in 2050

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 11/07/09, 13:37

kind of police finding in a traffic accident

all the passengers are dead

but it's nice to put a flower down by the road, ...

I have left st kita
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 11/07/09, 14:06

recyclinage wrote:I have left st kita

I mean that 40 years gives us enough time to reforest a lot of places

no ?
0 x
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bebeours » 11/07/09, 16:12

lejustemilieu wrote::? in any case, it is the first time that governments have officially recognized the problem ...

Yes, indeed, but the greenhouse gas problem is only part of the iceberg.
If we want to achieve such a result, even over 40 years, it will have to change a lot of things in our lives.

Economically speaking, a country would have a lot of advantage in no longer allowing SUVs to be sold or making them unaffordable.
Seasonal fruits and vegetables should be clearly marked in the supermarket and easily accessible. Pay the supermarket parking lot. Prohibit certain roads from excessively polluting vehicles.
Revisit the car tax according to km and weight with an expodential rate, and do the same for insurance. Create and optimize deterrent car parks with efficient public transport in urban areas.

It is not just a problem of energy and mobility.

Does the G8 take all of these things into consideration?
Or do they remain on a more primary view of the problem?
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/07/09, 19:28

Hello
my opinion: it is necessary to stop focusing on the greenhouse gases which are in any case present in the natural state. One does nothing but accentuate a heating anyway inevitable.
It will not be the end of humanity. And the more we talk about these, the less we talk about all the other chemical crap that they could destroy humanity
we better look a little more at vital resources like water and land
taking care of co2 is good but it eludes everything else ...
now when we talk about pollution we immediately see co2 when in the proper sense of the term it is not pollution
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/07/09, 20:02

and then always in my opinion: progress should not go back, or so let's live in caves and everything will be fine.
it's not because everyone is riding a bike that the planet is better (ex: china) ... it's up to the manager to offer alternative solutions
It is out of the question for me to pay for it because I am not provided with clean tools!

the only positive point in all this is that he begins to have an awareness .. but without political will there will be nothing more .. or less

the consumer is the reflection of a society created by the leaders, who themselves are elected by the consumers ...

is there a solution ? yes fire the unconscious leaders, but it will be when we are on the brink and it will be too late

in addition they are capable of this rocket strike to pollute another planet and let us die on our own

am really pessimistic eh ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/07/09, 20:14

and
why want to save the planet?
the earth will recover without problem from what it has been subjected to.

it looks like in the 15th century where earth and man were the center of the universe
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 11/07/09, 20:27

am more and more pessimistic:
as the old people say, a good eve of world war with two billion dead and it started again as in 14

ok i stop it ... i start to become extremist :|
0 x
bebeours
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bebeours » 12/07/09, 00:20

It is certain that if we end humanity, the earth will be a haven of peace.
A documentary had been made to this effect.
Lush nature. Too bad there are no humans left to contemplate it.
What happens with CO2 is that it is a global pollution.

By dealing exclusively with the greenhouse effect, another pollution will happen to us. As is already the case for some pollutants.

The advantage of CO2 is that it raised awareness that we were all screwing up the mess.

Now we have to deal with greenhouse gases, but also pollution, social inequality, famine, disease, drought. A comprehensive program should be put in place.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 14/07/09, 13:27

msn news source

Biodiversity seriously threatened in Europe

The European Commission on Monday released an alarming report on the state of biodiversity across the continent. Many species are threatened, although some are also beginning to recolonize their traditional territory. EU countries will have to "redouble their efforts", the Commission warned.

The report - which does not identify an individual country - covers more than 1.150 species and 200 types of habitats protected by Community legislation, in particular the famous "Habitats" directive of 1992. "Only a small number of these habitats and vulnerable species show a good conservation status ", concluded the Commission. "Butterflies, for example, could simply disappear," Environment Commissioner spokeswoman Stavros Dimas said on Monday. According to the report presented on Monday, it is the habitats of grasslands and wetlands and coastal areas that are the most threatened, due to the gradual disappearance of traditional agricultural models, the development of tourism and climate change. "The picture is however not entirely gloomy", insisted on underlining the Commission, since "certain emblematic species such as the wolf, the Eurasian lynx, the beaver and the otter begin to partially recolonize their traditional territory". (GFR)
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 14/07/09, 22:54

the easy way out which is to say self reforestation is a little simplistic

even stop any machine it could only do that in a million years

we have the strength in the faculties

like the university of gembloux we only have to reforest

here and elsewhere, ...

even much elsewhere

with theories already deposited here and elsewhere besides, ...

combine all the plausible patterns we can get far right?

I think so

bisous
0 x