Feed the rainwater in toilets

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
little sparrow
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by little sparrow » 03/06/09, 08:30

Bonjour,

Did67 wrote:I was not clear enough:

if it was clear .....
but if you were a little more careful with what I write, you would note that I did not say anything contrary to what you repeat .... !!

little sparrow wrote:but it implies The mixture city ​​water (chlorinated!) and rainwater in storage ...

little sparrow wrote:to avoid if indoor use (other than wc) with water quality requirement ...!

cordially
0 x
well hello to you !! ...
fred_cbr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred_cbr » 29/06/09, 16:41

I would like some advice, here we are 2 weeks ago we made powerful for rainwater, and when the digger to dig we fell on a source of water only 3m, 3m50 deep.
We still put the nozzles there and the next day we had a pump filled with water, up to 1m below the ground, I pumped it to see and the next day rebelled the same level. And the level practically does not go down, clay soil loss of only 20cm in 20 week at the moment (summer)

So we decided to use this water for the toilet and the washing machine (linen and dishes).

How exactly? By reading here and there I understood that it would take a booster group of how much liter, power ??, a filter which ??, and check valve and valves, that I understood
Thank you for lighting my mini lantern : Cheesy:
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 29/06/09, 18:12

Hello,
First of all did you have the quality of this water analyzed :?:
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 29/06/09, 19:27

It is not useful to analyze this water for WC, garden, wash the
linen, or car.
Possibly make sure there is not a pile of manure, dump
or carrion in the immediate vicinity.
that it is frankly far.

By analyzing your water you will get spotted and we will
will ask for accounts. As well to avoid unnecessary worries and
that will bring you nothing more.

Since t is in direct relation with the water table takes
take care not to pour used water or other contaminants into it.
Including rainwater.
The water table must be preserved from any pollution
all cost.
0 x
fred_cbr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred_cbr » 29/06/09, 21:35

The water is clear, without any smell, I even taste it to see and no taste .... Very simple, fresh water ..
And no I don't plan to do anything with it.
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 29/06/09, 23:02

OK, in this case ...
No need for it to be drinkable for the toilets, we agree, but it could have been heavily loaded with lime or fertilizer or other, for laundry it is average.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 30/06/09, 07:26

Basically no problem for the toilet to use rainwater rather than triate and potable water.
For those who are going to say that the company in charge of sanitation will not collect its tax, when you wash your car or when you water your garden, you pay the so-called eco for water that will not return in the sewerage network.
One compensates for the other therefore, because we are not going to put a special water meter to account for what is used for watering the garden to deduct the sanitation part from the amount of water consumed.
In short, outside the TLB, there is rain water or gray water (water coming out of the shower, the sink and the washing machines) which can be used to flush the toilet.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 30/06/09, 08:00

: Cheesy: there are countries where a drop of water is reused 4 or 5 times ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 30/06/09, 09:08

former oceanic wrote:One compensates for the other therefore, because we are not going to put a special water meter to account for what is used for watering the garden to deduct the sanitation part from the amount of water consumed.

Although it can be done but it is only profitable for large quantities. Thus, the meter supplying the watering of the stadium in my village is a “non-sanitation” meter.

In the medium term, it is to be feared that, as rainwater collectors and double circuits are becoming more and more widespread, a flat-rate tax will be added to water bills to cover sanitized water but not billed.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
fred_cbr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred_cbr » 30/06/09, 11:34

Anyway I do not intend to declare anything, we are knocked out enough : Mrgreen:
On the other hand an idea on the installation :?:
0 x