Sarkozy insult all ecologists sectarian

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Sarkozy

by bobono » 06/06/09, 22:54

Another country in full rout with the socialos of the United Kingdom. I remember ITALY also which has just stopped dreaming, of the great Germany and soon Spain. But if they were so good the socialos their realection would be only one simple
formality
We with our Sarko are quiet.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/06/09, 23:34

Remundo wrote:OK, I sympathize ... you must be suffering severely from Nicolas' media presence, and, it must be recognized, from his excesses.

But on all sides that I look on the political chessboard, I see very few leaders stand out, whether by superior intelligence or by relevant acts.
For the media presence of NS, it does not bother me since I no longer turn on my TV and I deleted his private channel from the settings of my tuner.
8) : Mrgreen:
For the political spectrum, this is a real problem ... However, I discovered a character who seems to stand out by his superior intelligence and the relevance of his words: JL MELANCHON.
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 07/06/09, 09:01

citro wrote:For the political spectrum, this is a real problem ... However, I discovered a character who seems to stand out by his superior intelligence and the relevance of his words: JL MELANCHON.

I admit that it intrigues me and that I follow its evolution with interest ...
0 x
Damn, but how did we get here?
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 07/06/09, 10:25

It's the realization that tomorrow's growth will not look like yesterday's growth. We need growth and jobs for you and your children. But we cannot sacrifice the balance of the planet. Growth tomorrow will be sustainable or it will not be.

And defending the environment is too strategic, it is too crucial for simply belong to a small sectarian group. Large groups of governments must be convinced of the need to produce differently. We must continue to produce in France if we want to have jobs for everyone. But we will produce in a sustainable way and what I announce with the ministers, Dear Michel BARNIER, on the forest, I will do it for other decisive sectors for the balance of the planet. France must lead by example.

Nothing surprising from a UMPist, it's like the Internet. For them, the Internet only makes sense for the "digital economy", the rest is dangerous and must be eradicated.
For ecology, it's the same, it only makes sense through "green growth" and other "sustainable development", in short the economy, above all, we do not change a system that does not work especially when we control it. To change would be to lose all control, to sink into the unknown.

Their values ​​are "work, money, consumption", everything that does not fit with is to be destroyed or at least marginalized, history that others do not have the idea of ​​doing the same.

So guys who want to consume less, he is not going to go with the back of the spoon.

It is the same for the TV which operates with the same value system. To talk about ecology, we give little advice to consume less (but not too much anyway), others to disgust (do not flush the toilet every time for example) and have made reports on extremes which form such a large gap with the dominant thought that there is necessarily rejection by the greatest number.
After, we can easily pass ads for the new eco2 range from renault.

PS you noticed how many times the word growth appears in the first part of the speech, I have the impression that he is trying to squeeze something in my head.
0 x