Search people for TV report on the SYSTEM D

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
oultaf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Search people for TV report on the SYSTEM D

by oultaf » 11/05/09, 15:19

Hello,

I make a documentary for the TV channel W9 on the French way.
The idea is to show how families use good plans and tips (barter, "homemade", clearance, etc.) to consume less expensive or even free.
Filming will take place either at the end of May or in June, and the report will be broadcast in early September 2009.

I am looking for people who:
- barter and / or donate, picking
- practice "homemade": that is to say, who produce their own household products, food, cosmetics ...
- consume with coupons, clearance, auctions, etc.

Could you contact me quickly if you match this or these profiles and / or pass this info to your network?

Thank you in advance... !

Sarah Oultaf
TONY COMITI Press Agency for W9
taossarah@yahoo.fr
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/09, 15:22

Here is the answer I just made to Sarah by email (she contacted me before posting). As I think it is interesting for the report I put it in public:

(...)

I think you have to clearly distinguish 2 categories of people:

a) those who do this for the planet by finding alternatives
intelligent (this is "our" case)

b) those who do this only for their wallet (sting more than ecology) and if they could ride for free with oil of oil they would do it.

So without wishing to guide you: if your documentary could do the part of things in order not to pass the green behavior for the stingrays it would be good.

Best regards
C.Martz
0 x
oultaf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by oultaf » 11/05/09, 15:32

and here are the clarifications I made:

I would like to say that I do not intend to pass the ecologists for stingy, but I understand your fear.
I think that the distinction you suggest to me to make is not necessary at this stage of my research.
The evidence that the ecologists are not just for the sake of economy will appear in the documentary, listening to the people who will testify.
In general, I want to show that people consume differently today, in a more "intelligent" way.
If there are indeed "tight-fisted" on one side and "green" on the other, I also think that the French who were not interested in organic or the environment before the "economic crisis", s 'have become more interested in it ever since and some indulge in forms of decline for financial reasons but also for ecological reasons in the broad sense of the term.

THANK YOU for your help, SO
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/09, 15:34

Ah thank you for the answer, I had not read it yet!

I think we are on the same wavelength and that this topic will interest a lot of econologists!

Christine (this is my girlfriend) will try to make lemonade in the coming days ... we will keep you informed!
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 05 / 09, 16: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
oultaf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by oultaf » 11/05/09, 15:39

I hope too ! And good luck for lemonade ... :)
Thanks again, SO.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 31/05/09, 15:37

Hello,

http://underground-pressbook.ifrance.com

if you need help do not hesitate
0 x