Reload 2V 12 1 batteries in series with one charger?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 17:17

Okay Philippe!

For the 4 the charger which is finally really in series ... it is the load which is in series .... being picky!

In the case of the "pure" series: a global voltage for all the batteries in series. In this case the voltage at the terminals of each battery could be different (depending on the proper discharge) and above all uncontrollable! If this is what is advised on the forum VAE I do not know if it's really wise? 2 son are enough ...

In the case of "series charging": each battery has its own voltage controlled by the smart charger but there are more wires ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 26/05/09, 17:30

Christophe wrote:In the case of the "pure" series: a global voltage for all the batteries in series. In this case the voltage at the terminals of each battery could be different (depending on the proper discharge) and above all uncontrollable!

And with smart chargers, one will switch to maintenance stream before the other. what will be the effect on the 2eme?

There I prefer 2 bullets bullets, limited in voltage and current by the economy of construction. I have made one suffer for years on land and sea, and even if salt has ended up having it I would not have thought it would last so long.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/05/09, 22:57

Christophe wrote:Ben you would have cited the source, not my fault if the modo locks access to its forums... whatever ...
Well I edited the message and put the link to the image.
: Arrowd: Tell me anyway if you see the picture, the unregistered ones: : Arrowd:
I could not do the job with Internet Explorer. : Evil:
But with Firefox, it's a breeze. : Lol: 8)

When I think IE crashes 2 at least once a day at work ... :x
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 23:03

It's good Citro, we saw it. I say saw because I put it on our image host (we never know).

Well that's exactly what I call: "serial charging".

Not all chargers are in "pure" series:

In the case of "series charging": each battery has its own voltage controlled by the smart charger but there are more wires ...

In my opinion the pure series with intelligent chargers is impossible ...
0 x