A bottle in the sea...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
kat60
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A bottle in the sea...

by kat60 » 21/05/09, 20:38

This is a matter of life and death for 18 of the association's protégés: rescued cats threatened by DSV.

We have to find a solution for insulation work on a part of a shed.

There is only about 20 m2 to isolate, yet the quotes received are of the order of 4000 to more than 5000 €!

The association is clearly not able to finance. Image

We try to set up a "commando" and find the best prices for the material or to find used material.
3 volunteers currently.

Join our "commando"!
(The association is not far from Beauvais in the Oise)

You can help us in many other ways if not:

By participating in the financing of this work estimated at minimum 2500 € (purchase material)
By donating insulating materials
By adopting one of the protected of the association, like Buddy, Stessy who are in the shed and thus threatened with death! These are cat loves and there are others, Grand Tabby only asks that to make a friend with a human, probably connoisseur. Image

To give you an idea of ​​the work to be done:
http://association-feline.forumactif.net/sos-f13/benevoles-et-donateurs-recherches-question-de-vie-ou-de-mort-pour-18-chats-t21.htm

Image of your attention, it's like a bottle to the sea that I send ...
Image[/ Url]

0 x