Experience feedback with water

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Experience feedback with water

by Other » 08/05/09, 03:35

Hello

After 47500 km of walking in water doping I noticed a loss of performance, as if I would not operate doping, no economy and a loss of power
After verification
The GV partially blocked the reactor very blocked, a weak passage of air, I passed the compressed air in the sytéme an improvement on the output, but still a restriction in the reactor, I took the big means.
Warm up the engine, fill the reactor and the GV with acid
Hydrochloric, let stand for 10 minutes then rinse with water and blow in the air, consumption has become normal 28% to 30% savings on a test course of 110km, I still have to do longer tests to see if I find the 33% 35% that I have already done, and also verify that even a rod cleaned on the live metal is functional compared to a reactor covered with limestone

What I find surprising is that those who operate reactors for a long time did not mention this problem?

Andre
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 08/05/09, 09:52

hello André,
I don't have as much mileage as you in pantone, especially since since last November I changed the engine on my 106 (beginning of failure of the cylinder head gasket) and that I haven't reassembled it since. about 8000 km in pantone my rod remained clean maybe it is due to the fact that it is free in the reactor so the vibrations prevent all deposits.
a+
0 x
JEFF2410

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"