Possibility 100% free energy? Porsche Pantone?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Oxyd.devlp
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Possibility 100% free energy? Porsche Pantone?

by Oxyd.devlp » 03/05/09, 21:20

All these discussions on various forums did not provide any technical assistance, which was the point.

On the contrary, they are prejudicial to me.
When future partners or potential investors discover them, the project loses all credibility.
Unfounded criticism, badly placed jealousy, mockery, and know that it was still here that I was best received.

In any case the decision taken with my partners was unanimous the forums for us it's over.
I would ask you to delete this post as well as all the replies concerning it.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Oxyd.devlp the 20 / 09 / 09, 15: 21, 6 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/05/09, 21:46

A priori, everyone is welcome :D , so welcome Oxyd!

more:

1) serious?
2) do you have too much money?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/05/09, 22:39

Hello Oxyd.devlp

I think you must have lost your way in your research on the net to find yourself on Econology.

Here, usually, we look for serious solutions to make real energy savings and pollution on "normal" vehicles. We are not used to working on environmentally friendly toys like your sports car which is a real fuel pit and which is 300 hp too much.

If I understood correctly, you are looking for an ecological pretext to tape on a fuel pit to do some kind of promotion by painting it green. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 04/05/09, 00:34

Flytox wrote:Hello Oxyd.devlp

If I understood correctly, you are looking for an ecological pretext to tape on a fuel pit to do some kind of promotion by painting it green. : Mrgreen:
Yes, we call it greenwashing ... :?
We don't hold it against you. Just that you don't know the definition of econology.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 04/05/09, 11:46

It's completely gimmicky, but it can be fun as a project ...
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

100% pantone porch

by jeff2410 » 08/05/09, 09:13

hello, I encourage this kind of initiative. Because Motorsport is a great showcase for many people, if we can show that a 350hp car pollutes less than a prius with a fuel consumption reduced by "x%" why deprive yourself of it?
a pantone car race! that would be great publicity.
As these cars exist I prefer to know them "pantonés" and it is the same thing for the heavyweights the buses the construction sites ...
to come back to your request for the 100% pantone on a gasoline engine many have started the experience with a mower engine. I advise you to start with this experience to make your hand and understand the difficulties involved, before d damage your beautiful toy.
As you have the money I therefore wish you courage and perseverance.
cordially!
0 x
JEFF2410

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"