Johnson magnetic motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 05/05/09, 06:25

gegyx wrote:More technical message for the Gauss-man:
8)

I don't think he can understand something, one day!

it goes to him 10 feet above his poor head
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/05/09, 23:08

comode wrote: I save MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll have to make a blooper one of these 4!

it reminds me of the laughing gull of Gaston :D :D
or the great Zorglub in Spirou

Come on, you're a fan right?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 07/05/09, 07:52

gegyx wrote:---
A drop in temperature means a pumping in the energy of the vacuum.
It is better to wait for summer for the experiments, because at the moment the heating is still on.
: Cheesy:

the reality of this stuff has not been demonstrated and
even less the pumping of vacuum energy ...

but why not !!

http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~t ... m_engl.pdf

¤ Conversion of Vacuum-Energy into Mechanical Energy under Vacuum Conditions

In order to make vacuum-energy perceptible in the laboratory the author developed a theoretical approach, which he experimentally verified with a special electrostatic rotor that converts vacuum-energy into classical mechanical energy causing a rotation of the rotor. Because all former experiments had been executed under air at room pressure, there was the request on various occasions to implement the experiment into the vacuum in order to prove, that the movement of the rotor was not caused by an artifact due to the recoil of ionized gas molecules. For this purpose the setup was now realized at the absence of air, this means within a vacuum at a pressure sufficient to exclude gas discharge. The experiments have been performed at the University of Magdeburg. It is now successfully proven that the experimental verification of conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy is not an artifact caused by ionized gas molecules.
- Full Text: Article in English (PDF) (see also PHILICA.COM, ISSN 1751-3030, Article number 141, 3. Dez. 2008)

http://philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=141
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 11:34

I do not understand the content of the text

What would spin the rotor in a vacuum?
How would the "conversion" take place and how would this energy be transformed into mechanical energy ????

weird this lack of explanations, right? where are the videos?

it smells like Image
Last edited by Capt_Maloche the 07 / 05 / 09, 11: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/05/09, 11:45

We are in the big anything, there! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 11:51

For the subject on Vacuum Energy, see HERE: https://www.econologie.com/forums/energie-du ... t6213.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 12:14

elephant wrote:

I think he meant that in context the energy of motion "could" be provided by lowering T °

Because otherwise, in fact, that means nothing
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/05/09, 13:53

elephant wrote:

There, at my level, it's on ... : Lol:

I am only reporting the "rumors" and "hoaxes" read on Quanthomme or others that I have traveled a lot, where, sometimes, when there is a burst of unusual (exotic?) Energy that appears, it would occur a drop in temperature.

I too mock your questions.
Because you are not about to swallow that, since even when you see Mylow's mobile running, you don't believe it yet…
---
However, this is the case with the content of this message:
Indeed, we have an empathetic synergy between the Hartmann network, the Curry network, the cat ectoplasm Kelly and the machine, developed by Mylow, under the directives of St Perpette the carpenter.
Everything is connected…

Primarily intended for Comode, so that it continues to relax. : Cheesy:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/05/09, 14:59

Dear Gegyx, we appreciate you very much, but survival on econologie.com and some other sites is an obstacle course, so "some" (not especially econologists, but rather people who publish on U tube, etc.) spend their time. time to swallow snakes to the public. Difficult to sort.

when there is an unusual (exotic?) burst of energy that appears, the temperature will drop.

drafts, for example :D

I too mock your questions.
Because you are not about to swallow that, since even when you see Mylow's mobile running, you don't believe it yet…
Sorry, Mylow made everyone doubt with his bizarre behavior. Any video editor is able to fake the demonstration that we see on a tube, glass table or not. : Evil:

I say it, and I say it again solemnly to everyone: if you want to PROVE something, take it out of your box and have it tested by independent engineers, possibly double blind. Even the bailiff's statement of Jean Marc Moreau is easy to fake. On the other hand, the day he will entrust his case to a few skeptics of the Maloche, Christophe, Citro or myself type, capable of flushing out "the" possible little extra pipe in his car, there, we will talk about it again. (I am not accusing him of cheating, I simply dictate the conditions of our moral guarantee). The same goes for all sellers of saving magnets and other miracle products.
All scientists will tell you: as long as an "incredible" experiment is not redone in one or more laboratories, we do not believe it. The day Quartz or Maloche can do it again, it will be different.

Anyway, we shouldn't be under any illusion: imagine that you have found "the" thing that rocks:

Either you say nothing and nothing happens to you.
Either let you know and explain nothing and that's the beginning of your troubles.
Either you take some precautions, you prove and you prove and then it is too late for those who want to steal your invention or destroy it.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 07/05/09, 15:15

gegyx wrote:I too mock your questions.
... relax. : Cheesy:

Let it run outside, and if it still "works" I'll go see it to check and report.

Have you looked at the principle of the little train posted above? the known, proven and re-tested theory prohibits such a "functioning"

so be careful
0 x