NiCd battery replacement by lead batt?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 06/06/07, 04:52

Hello

For 100 $ Can or 65 euro you have a good big battery Delco model for the 300D diesel batterrie for winter.

Search the catalog (Canadian tire) there are all the prices
Even at Wal Mart
also look at the sprix of the onlator and solar panels.
Andre
0 x
tof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tof » 11/06/07, 23:13

Hi everybody.

Exceed, if you don't take it, let me know. ;), or if you have any other ...

About the batteries, for the anecdote, I have a friend who has (had?) An electric R5 (the first ones).
48 Pb batteries like 50-60Ah, 2 places, the whole rear is occupied by the batteries, and the vehicle has never been marketed because too dangerous in the event of a frontal impact, the passengers are crushed by the weight of the batteries.

At the head, the engine was 7CV, and the box of the R5 was there, blocked in seconds.

To be mounted in it, it would accelerate very hard !, and 80km / h max (does not know the autonomy).

Here, by the way, I will contact him again, he had at the time (~ 10 years) 3 electric cars, this R5 that he used regularly, and 2 other identical "prototypes" of je ne sais quoi -brand which made much much more "cheap, and which did not work.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 06/04/09, 10:52

: Arrow: Small digging, because this post has just been quoted on the forum .electric vehicles whose Exceed is also a member. :D

As I wrote there, my point of view has changed a lot, because now I drive electric, which was not the case then ... :?

Si Exceed going through it, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a similar answer ... : Arrowl:
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."