This is the 1er April: éconologiques jokes ?!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/04/09, 21:38

Not bad ! 8) Are they going to deny it?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/04/09, 22:37

Well, I don't believe in April fools.

It started with a stupid union flyer that said Sarko and Fion were going to sit at the bargaining table.
Then an HR poster that said to create a page of dating announcements in its internal propaganda newspaper ...

Me, on my side, I fell in the harbor with my decadent tire: timing belt ... After the episode of the radiator exploded, would this be the end of the beans this time :D ?

Then in the garden, following the discovery of a hose that had surely farted during a frost in early December, I went to check the condition of the water pump anyway: the cast iron had farted.
Then it was the programmer of the electric stove that was unreasonable.
And, an hour ago, powering my pc, while I was cloning my hard drive with maxblast, which dies ...
I proceeded to the replacement and I came to tell you my day, all in all, ordinary for me ...
: roll:
And M....! Now it's the mouse ...
: Cheesy:
Come on! Good evening.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/09, 23:58

Hihihi gegyx : Cheesy:

Woodcutter wrote:Not bad ! 8) Are they going to deny it?

I also hope because there are too many neuneus to believe ...

On the other hand the dam of the 3 gorges modified the period of rotation of the Earth ... by a few ns ...

And the pumping "evaporation" of billions of tons of oil probably also ... Well if there was only that ...
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 04 / 09, 00: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/04/09, 00:06

0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/04/09, 21:54

AH here, the announcement of the fish was made today on France2 concerning the wind turbines :D

they also talked about large airships and sails for transport boats

http://dirigeables.free.fr/skycat/SkyCat.htm they showed a very streamlined 1 / 10th model
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/09, 10:57

Airships are good: if it's not too windy and you're in no hurry. The econological cost of airships with ton shifted is unbeatable. It's a bit the equivalent of river barges ...

We've been talking about it for 15 years and nothing has happened ... I think that the increase in traditional air traffic has something to do with it.

And there is still a major aspect missing: the ground infrastructure ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/04/09, 17:38

No, no, there was an image of a model in operation with its hangar and a 1/3 size model will be launched to check the scale effects

it seems very serious, the biggest models will move a payload of 1000 tonnes !!

there was also a comparative diagram of dimensions, displaced loads and consumption, as well as the flight conditions, the absence of a landing strip, the planned speeds 130km / h, possible flights with winds of 80km / h when even
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/09, 20:04

I never said that there were no prototypes or tests ...

When I say nothing it's for the "general public" ... "commercially speaking" what ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 03/04/09, 23:34

Christophe wrote:On the other hand the dam of the 3 gorges modified the period of rotation of the Earth ... by a few ns ...

And the pumping "evaporation" of billions of tons of oil probably also ... Well if there was only that ...

Wait, are you saying that's why the leap second?
0 x