Horizontal moon crescent in the northern hemisphere?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/03/09, 22:48

AAAAAHHH, V 10 !!!!

You guys are going to dream !!!
full of bonuses, incredible possibilities, display the sky with twinkling stars, simulated shooting stars, etc ...
Have fun !
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/09, 00:24

Lietseu wrote:This program is a marvel you will tell me the news! here: = http://www.stellarium.org/fr/

I love it, it's great!

Much better (on all points) than Google Sky from Google Earth ... except maybe the exploration of "deep" space where Google Sky has directly nabbed photos from Hubble ...
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 31/03/09, 18:09

The explanations:
I found this software and I entered the coordinates of the city of Ottawa for March 28, 2009 between 18:30 pm and 20:30 pm and it corresponds to the photo at the beginning of the post. The lunar crescent is very much inclined towards the horizontal on this day in the Northern hemisphere.

http://perso.id-net.fr/~brolis/zips/sephio_setup.exe

chris
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 31/03/09, 20:37

Great ! at least with something like that, we don't wonder if it's a UFO, thank you :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 31/03/09, 22:01

:P Thanks Tophe :P

It's true that watching 100 sunrise and sunset over land, sea, or from another planet in the solar system is nice :P

We can take ourselves for the little prince of St. Exupéry ... : Mrgreen:
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/04/09, 01:21

Notice to the population of econology who likes to look and spot the stars!

The new version of the excellent Stellarium 10 also allows you to do this via the configuration menu, tools; to download the "definition" of a million additional stars !!! this happens at the bottom of this page in 5 "packets" of several mega data this maneuver is not essential but brings fresh data to each machine ....

You tell me what you think.

I open another post and we devote it to different functions?

Good night, friends ! :P
0 x

Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/04/09, 22:05

There it becomes interesting indeed

but I prefer my binoculars
:D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/04/09, 23:27

It is true that this software is awesome (Thank you Lietseu), in a few clicks and 2 minutes we understood more about astronomy and celestial movements than in 30 years of reading Science and Life : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132