The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/11/05, 13:09

With migration, all those who did not have an avatar or who had an avatar on the old forum have lost it. So there is a disgraceful "red cross" image instead of your avatar.

It would be desirable for the readability and seriousness of this forum that you update your avatar. This of 2 ways:

1) If you do not have to delete the "red cross" (by checking "Remove Image")

2) If you had one you can download it easily on the forum using the form provided for.

All this is done on your profile, log in and click here

https://www.econologie.com/forums/profile.ph ... ditprofile

Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/05, 09:46

Ps: some avatars are available in the gallery (click on "Mount gallery" on the page of your profile)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/12/05, 11:40

Here it is done, I deleted the image "red cross" unsightly instead of my avatar ».

That did not bother me; it made a touch of color under my nickname, a "honorary mark", without having to put the family photo of the centenary of the grandmother ...
I will think, to make an avatar ....
: Idea:
As I had gotten used to it, I'm going to do finally, a big white box with a nice red cross in the middle; it will remind me of the flag of Knights of Malta or that of the Red Cross, to save the planet ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 01/12/05, 21:50

Or the plaster on the cheek of Hercules the cat colleague of Pif : Wink:
0 x