Social pressure is mounting in France ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 23:49

Yes it's too much to have sunk the box ...

After as I said before: nothing tells you that he had not, personally, put money in Valeo, as CEO that would not even have surprised me ... this allowance is can also be stock option or other "stock market" product ...

We are not in the "secret of the gods", and neither are journalists ... so speculations can be rife.

It's good for ratings ...

And then how much% will he be taxed on this compensation? 70%? 80%?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/03/09, 00:03

Christophe wrote:[...] And then he will be taxed at how many% on this compensation? 70%? 80%?
TEPA crazy? What about the tax package? Why do you think he voted for the meussieu? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/09, 00:21

The tax shield? That was it? Well shit ... I thought it concerned the less rich but rich anyway ... upper middle class style ... so that "we", the middle middle class, we have nothing ...

:?

But is pkoi so bad?
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Social pressure is mounting

by bobono » 25/03/09, 20:03

Answer. The waltz of the billions and longer working hours. Not in France but in the Netherlands.

The Netherlands adopts a 17,5 billion recovery plan:

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Dutch government has announced a total of 17,5 billion euros in stimulus packages over the next two years to help overcome the effects of a recession that could double the number of unemployed in the Netherlands.
This recovery plan includes ten billion euros in employment aid and 1,5 billion for local communities, detailed the Minister of Finance Wouter Bos. The project also plans to finance six billion euros in infrastructure works.
The government has also announced its intention to raise the retirement age from 65 to 67.
"This recovery plan is a good balance between mitigating the short-term effects of the crisis, taking advantage of opportunities to change the structures of the economy and preserving public finances," Prime Minister told Parliament. Minister Jan Peter Balkenende.
This recovery plan comes on top of the 50 billion euros in additional spending already decided for 2009 and 2010.
The Dutch economy is expected to contract by 3,5% this year.
The government predicts that after the stimulus package, the budget deficit will reach 5,7% of gross domestic product (GDP) this year, said Balkenende.
0 x