Pantone system: electro-dynamic catalysis

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 24/11/05, 15:42

Also, I strongly advise against debating on this subject, on this forum Econology; we will not bring anything new on previous buried facts; we will speak out of ignorance, with lightness of these events which can be classified at the highest level of state secrecy. Tickle them, and this will be threats, discredit, viruses or the judicial arsenal… (even on different trivial subjects), on an Econology site rather dedicated to the promotion of Pantone or beneficial original alternatives.

Hello

Far be it from me to get the site into trouble, but I find this
attitude of "self-censorship" very harmful.
in short we should be careful not to correspond on "sensitive" subjects if we are not authorized ???, it reminds me of a
recent report on Canal about a law allowing
citizens to obtain any information or documents
concerning the administration, this report was illustrated by the example
of a family which having seen its housing tax very strongly
increased (when no major work had been
done) had requested the transcription of the debates of the municipal council
after 4 years of requests repeated nothing!
The funny thing (if we can say) is that the journalists questioned the people of the village and that one of the inhabitants found this opacity normal! proof that we, ordinary citizens
(me at least) may not be ready for full transparency yet ??? if we start ourselves
self censor where are we going, how to know the end word of
the story under these conditions ??
come on i stop before getting into trouble with RG!
bye
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 24/11/05, 16:26

The South of France is an area with very high seismic risk:
http://www.ecologie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/car ... smique.pdf

This is the reason for the tremors felt by people in 1995 in the sector, Gardanne is just on the edge of a red zone : Lol:
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 24/11/05, 17:32

Hello

thanks for that simple answer.
I know that the theory of the "big conspiracy" is often invoked to justify certain rantings, but if the answer
to the 95 earthquake is so obvious why have
sued Mr Petit in justice ??? it was much simpler to him
fuck him off and let him go crazy all alone in his corner, get him into trouble and the best solution to give a
little credibility to his claims.
bye
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 24/11/05, 18:05

My answer was ironic ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/11/05, 18:13

Bonjour à tous
Benoît
You provide a map of seismic hazards; no tremors recorded since the supposed start of events in 1993 (date corrected)!
Some felt the ground and the house tremble; elsewhere it was powerful bangs like those of planes or explosions, but coming from nowhere ... The military and civil authorities not reporting any theft or explosion that could correspond to these bangs. As an explanation, it has been suggested that it was the result of movements of land offshore under the sea.

Titus02
Don't extrapolate! And criticize my opinion, but only on what I presented:
Your example is of the “administrative hassle” type with the tax administration or the municipality, very irritating and exhausting for the attacked.
It is of another type, the “harassments” which follow the publicity of revelations on a possible affair of state which one wants to quickly stifle.
Note like, even there, I speak carefully of these things so as not to possibly harm the forum.
I think you speak with the fiery youth, and that's great! Because we will have to fight more and more for "our freedoms".
But maybe, one day will you hear stories, testimonies, intimidation or acts of violence, to counter an "impediment to go around in circles", the cogs of a powerful public, military, private or mafia. The example on the forum, it was Meyers who said he was poisoned, when he died; for the mafia, there is no shortage of examples; for the others, in order to camouflage embezzlement of money or reprehensible acts before the law or morals, people are ordered to keep silent, resign or end up "committing suicide"; then, for a case of this scope!
Look how journalists wanting to investigate the events of Sep 11 are gagged or discredited.
other forum deal with these sensitive subjects. You can commit to it, but by engaging your responsibility of "being endowed with reason".
That Econology, focuses on more readable subjects, less subject to controversy. There is already a lot to do to win with the Pantone, without having to provide a rope to be hanged about an offbeat subject.
This is my opinion, and I do not extrapolate anything else.
Gegyx (scalded cat)
0 x
Arbizon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Arbizon » 24/11/05, 23:44

Bonsoir a tous

I allow myself .... if you want information on earthquakes felt years ago until yesterday, it is on the site of the national seismic monitoring network of strasbourg that you should look

http://renass.u-strasbg.fr/

@ + Arbizon
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 26/11/05, 14:15

Hi everybody

ok ok I'm not a revolutionary and I think we have
already a lot of weapons (figuratively) to make us heard,
alas we don't always use them (me first).
To exercise one's simple right to vote wisely would be largely sufficient
to make things change for example, and if I'm interested in
the Pentone process is not only for its technical aspect but also because it is a simple means for the user to "shunt" the whole system which transforms us slowly but
surely a super cash cow.
I'm not as young as you might think and I have a long time
had a very "personal" philosophy and behavior, but the time
passing (and the vagaries of life) makes me more and more skeptical
about the direction our society is taking.
I belong to a generation (those in their forties) who lived in the cold years (the 80s) who saw their "big brothers" demonstrate in 68 and who finds that these same demonstrators are now almost all senior executives omnubiled by their next 4-4, their future gastroplasty or breast implant!
It is a generation wedged between the "big brothers" ex demonstrators who have become "boho" and our children to whom we cannot offer interesting perspectives and who
start to get mad. Uncomfortable position and
frankly i don't really know what to do!
Sorry for the off-topic.
bye
0 x
I prefer a stupid who walks than three seated intellectuals (thank you Audiart).