A Green PC

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
33 boubou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 33 boubou » 24/02/09, 19:38

Thank you for all your information and advice ... after reading and re-reading this forum, I started in the Green PC. I bought a certified Dell EPEAT and I bought all the green gear that goes with it ... I told myself that we had to do things thoroughly.

I toruved a site that sells lots of green products for the home and office. SPAM
I bought myself a eco button. It is a power saver for PC. It is plugged into a USB port and you can follow savings for the portfolio but also the savings of CO2 emissions. In short, I'm not sure to explain well but I advise you to try.

In the continuity of my purchases I found, always on the site SPAM PC cover made from recycled plastic bottles and a standby multi-surge protector on which one can connect all the devices close to the PC. it saves the day before printers, scanner, speaker and even TV.

I hope that my conversion to ecology will give ideas to others.
Another big thank you for your advice ...
0 x
zorglub26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

PC and ecology

by zorglub26 » 27/02/09, 14:29

For my part, it is 2 years that I use a programmer to cut Wifi (avoids the waves for nothing when we sleep), printer and I use a sleep cutter for my pc.

Since then I think I have saved a lot of energy.

Regarding the interesting sites, I also spotted http://www.ecolocompare.com which as its name suggests, compares products and assigns notes.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/09, 14:32

The ecocompare site is nice!

You could reference some of our products? https://www.econologie.com/shop/
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/02/09, 15:24

New forumeur with a nickname "33", first message with two links to a commercial site, and Ô Surprise : Shock: the commercial site in question is registered with the RCS of Bordeaux ... (in the 33, so ...)

Astonishing, no? : Lol:

What's your name, Christophe? : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 27/02/09, 18:40

Good evening

I will be a supporter of abacus .... obviously, if it is more eco-friendly than any PC, it will still be difficult to connect to the internet with.

jeff
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 27/02/09, 19:57

Hello
the only pc ecolo is the one we do not use : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/09, 20:48

Woodcutter wrote:New forumeur with a nickname "33", first message with two links to a commercial site, and Ô Surprise : Shock: the commercial site in question is registered with the RCS of Bordeaux ... (in the 33, so ...)

Astonishing, no? : Lol:

What's your name, Christophe? : Wink:

Well done I had not seen his message ... I hacked! : Mrgreen:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/02/09, 04:04

Hello

boubka wrote:Hello
the only pc ecolo is the one we do not use: cheesy:

it's good, but the mere fact of owning it is not too green ... so I would transform your message into:

the only pc ecolo is the one we do not buy: cheesy:

jeff
0 x
33 boubou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 33 boubou » 01/03/09, 19:26

Hi Christophe and the others,
I just found your answers and I wanted to tell you that I was not on the forum to do commercial advertising at the site live ecolo. Besides I do not care because I have no personal interest in doing so. I wanted to share my experience.
In fact I knew this site because I live in Bordeaux and I attend meetings called green drinks. We meet once a month and we exchange on good ecological practices while sipping a small glass (normal for Bordeaux). This is where I heard about this site because the creator of the site came to present it to us.
Here you know everything now.
I wish you a good end of the weekend.
0 x