Free visit of an ecological house (Roubaix, 59)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
TSD
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Free visit of an ecological house (Roubaix, 59)

by TSD » 26/02/09, 14:43

Hello everybody

I inform you that the environmental and sustainable development awareness association, Angle 349 - the Garden of Chlorophyll, is offering a visit to its HQE (High Environmental Quality) home on its site (a 6000m² garden under management ecological), Saturday March 7 at 15 p.m.
The visit will include an explanation of the design of the house which takes into account the bio-climatic principles, the materials used and the economical equipment used (solar panels, recovery of rainwater ... etc.)

This free activity offered by the association, with the support of Lille Métropole Communauté Urbaine and the city of Roubaix, is anchored in a series of meetings entitled "The eco-habitat meetings" whose goal is to raise awareness of a more reasoned and ecological management of the habitat.

If you are interested, it is advisable to book by phone on 03 20 83 26 17. Don't hesitate !!

Angle 349 - the Garden of Chlorophyll
315 Grande Rue
59 Roubaix
Tel: +03 20 83 26 17 XNUMX
http://www.jardindechlorophylle.com/La_ ... phylle.htm
0 x