Ecological planning on 10 years

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/02/09, 23:04

+1

And hop, still okay, politics has nothing to do with whether or not you love your planet and want to protect it ...

I consider myself an a-political and for me the only thing that really matters is the spirit of solidarity which animates (alas) very little the heart of the current men, with the exception of some econologists of my knowledge : Mrgreen:

You are again in a debate of political idea which is (still in my eyes) an unnamed waste of time ...

Only one rule should prevail now and urgently: "do to others what you want someone to do to you" and please don't come up with silly college toilet-worthy stuff, thanks :?
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 12/02/09, 23:08

Lietseu wrote: "do to others what you would like us to do to you"

Even 24-year-old girls? : Lol:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/02/09, 23:15

And hop, what did I say about remarks like those found in university toilets : Cry:

coming from you, it's provocation of course, hey, hey, hey!

Much pain to see you in spotty fluff : Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Elec
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Elec » 12/02/09, 23:18

It never hurt a cat : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."