what's up with the 1.9 zx and all the rest?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
reducoil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by reducoil » 11/10/04, 23:42

Hello,

here I was happy to have discovered this site, I did a lot of research on pantone and everything, in order to know what was true and phony, but it is not very easy .. .

my question is always: as soon as the pantone assembly, is the assembly itself really interesting or is it just the fact of injecting water that is beneficial? anyway

The author of this site and his teacher did a great job by mounting it on a car, which seems to work well, like many other people I think, I would like to know a little more about what it is is today...

so: passage on bench? precise analysis in terms of pollution ??

because if we have good results, for me it would be the first proof (well the first serious thing) in terms of effectiveness (which would not always explain the phenomenon but good) ... and it would be easier to spread the info !!

here, I just wanted to say that .... and bring the forum a little !

Sincerely,

reducoil
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/04, 00:11

reducoil wrote:Hello,

here I was happy to have discovered this site, I did a lot of research on pantone and everything, in order to know what was true and phony, but it is not very easy .. .

my question is always: as soon as the pantone assembly, is the assembly itself really interesting or is it just the fact of injecting water that is beneficial? anyway

The author of this site and his teacher did a great job by mounting it on a car, which seems to work well, like many other people I think, I would like to know a little more about what it is is today...

so: passage on bench? precise analysis in terms of pollution ??

because if we have good results, for me it would be the first proof (well the first serious thing) in terms of effectiveness (which would not always explain the phenomenon but good) ... and it would be easier to spread the info !!

here, I just wanted to say that .... and bring the forum a little !

Sincerely,

reducoil

Exactly for the moment ... We cannot say that there is a "pantone" effect or not ... or if everything happens in the combustion chamber ... or even if the water is preconditioned in the reactor (which for the moment cannot be considered in water doping as a simple exchanger).

For the moment no passage on bench simply because it is not possible to make consumption statements on a roller bench (or else you have to be buddy with the prioprio of the bench!)

What is certain, however, is that the injection of water into the combustion engine has a beneficial effect (see the different pages on this subject on the site)

For the existence of a pantone effect, I advise you to read my report carefully, I know 117 pages is long but it allows to set certain bases .... and to have certain ideas + scientists in the bush Intox that is the net ... On the other hand the interest of the assembly 100% pantone in depollution is flagrant (see report and page "depollution") for a cost much less than the cata pots .... then I would like to know where it blocks !!

Voila!
0 x
reducoil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by reducoil » 13/10/04, 19:44

yes in fact i had already tried to download it but i can't do it ... however i could download the 60 pages "experimentation" part, so it's weird.

In fact one of my friends has just launched into the project to publicize this technique, and I even think that he hopes to have a precise analysis of the gases (in the lab) to determine the gain in terms of depollution. But hey, he's not there yet. In short all that to say that an official study of your car could surely be very useful, but I understand that it is not very easy.

Me in all that, and in spite of my research, there is always kkchose which escapes me ... Because the industrialists today they have qd even any interest in finding "easy" solutions to reduce pollution ...
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"