Explain me.

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chedavid
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chedavid » 29/09/04, 15:47

so:
my parents own a citroën BX turbo-diesel. it has 250000 km and we would like to know if, when you talk about normal engine, the method of mixing with crude vegetable oil works on our type of vehicle.
on the other hand, I have a mob ', a Peugeot 103 old generation, petrol, and walking with a mixture of two-stroke oil. what to do to be able to pollute less with? I did not quite understand all your explanations ...
thank you in advance.
david, 15 years old.
ps: dsl I first put this mess. in the wrong forum.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 30/09/04, 18:59

Christophe had replied:

For the BX I advise you to read the .pdf on this page:
https://www.econologie.com/l-huile-veget ... s-120.html

For the mob not much to do .... maybe synthetic petrol? (200 L of vegetable oil + 5 L of alcohol to be burned, mixed for a few days and a synthetic essence is obtained)

Or better: install a pantone reactor (see the Pantone Project section) on site.

I am the author of the engineer report
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"