The abandonment of the plow in agriculture

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Did67

by Did67 » 26/01/09, 18:26

Ibis wrote:
Did67 wrote:So here we start to jump from rooster to donkey.

If it's to find out who's right, at the cost of anything, I take out my white flag.

I find you very unpleasant (and superficial) unnecessarily. I answered Citro who said

Downright stupid, indeed. About me, I can say ...

I hadn't seen - sorry - that it was a response to Citro. There is a link, but written as it is, I did not understand why suddenly we are talking about tropical humid systems!

And then I got tired on either forum by people who you could think the only reason to contribute was to be right at all costs ...

So sorry, I was not there. And my apologies.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/01/09, 18:31

SixK wrote:Yes finally, it is perhaps more the sulphate than the copper the problem of the Bordeaux mixture. :)

On the wine bottles you can read: "Contains Sulphite" :)

SixK

Just a clarification :

- copper sulphate is a fungicide applied to the leaves, as a preventive measure, against mildew (mainly); it is also a heavy metal, which somewhat "poisons" the ground; it is finally one of the most used products in organic farming (because natural - therefore used in "organic" which only bans synthetic products!)

- sulphites are the products of the dissolution of S0² in the wine during vinification, before bottling, to "stabilize" the wine and prevent fermentation in the bottle (which makes the wine slightly sparkling, if it occurs).

So apart from the root "sulf ..." (due to the sulfur atom), the two have nothing to do with it.
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 26/01/09, 20:32

I was more disappointed than angry, but here I am completely reassured. Thanks Did Image

I agree with you on copper, which is an "organic" poison, which European legislation is gradually banning in "traditional" agriculture.

Refusing synthetic products, some of which degrade very quickly, (and having no substitute available, it is true), some organic ayatollah defend the indefensible, under the pretext that it is not chemical.

I have seen wine soils returned to the prairie for more than 15 years heavily contaminated by decades of copper, and whose flora was deeply unbalanced (majority of grasses). As for earthworms, hello the damage.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/01/09, 23:32

Did67 wrote:
Ibis wrote:
Did67 wrote:So here we start to jump from rooster to donkey.

If it's to find out who's right, at the cost of anything, I take out my white flag.

I find you very unpleasant (and superficial) unnecessarily. I answered Citro who said

I didn't understand either ... :?:
Let's move on to something else... :?:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."