Friends and rogues

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 22/01/09, 16:56

Before you get too excited about the earnings of private speed camera managers, you can read this:

DISINFORMATION - Special Flash: Radar stranded!

When an automatic speed camera is fined, misinformation grinds the speed limits and we are made to pass bladders for lanterns ...

Since the end of 2003, automatic radars have flourished along French roads and highways. Installed as part of a campaign to strengthen road safety, they have also provoked strong reactions from certain motorists who do not appreciate being "spied on" and continuously fined. Under these conditions, it is easy to understand that there have been circulating false rumors and other approximations on the subject.

Read more here: hoaxbuster

This email has been circulating for a long time on the net ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/01/09, 21:36

Not quite understood the article by Hoaxbuster. They bring figures, ... more credible / argued than the original "hoax" ??? I haven't seen the composition of the Atos Origin board either .....

The directory to which he sends quotes Thierry Breton (former Minister of the Economy) even if it is necessary to replace (or add : Mrgreen:) Robien by Breton, what does that change ??? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/01/09, 22:19

Robien's brother was involved at the start.

If Thierry Breton ousted him ... when he was no longer a barker minister, it was their lives as crabs!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 23/01/09, 06:56

it seems to me that hoaxbuster had questioned the veracity
of the law on the inspection of vehicles after an accident ???
so.....................!!!! :frown:
of course we get put as soon as we take a step!
but as soon as we no longer consume the world breaks
the mouth, it's a beautiful revolution! we have also
a real power! and we can also put them from time to time
in time ... for this fucking society to change one day
it is the man who must be changed and as long as a lil ass or a
packet of steaks will make the world go round ain't much
hope : Mrgreen:
the only way not to enrich speed camera managers
is to drive at the authorized speed !!!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "