How to run your car with gas + water

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
lioweb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

How to run your car with gas + water

by lioweb » 16/01/09, 09:28

It is very EASY to convert a car or a diesel vehicle to consume water as gasoline. Would you like to SAVE Hundreds of Euros (or Dollars) per Year with an Easy to Track and Duplicate Protocol?
Can My Vehicle Really Consume "100% FREE ENERGY" WATER ???

Yes, absolutely! It is possible to optimize the performance and power of your vehicle with FREE ENERGY! But how? By miracle? No. Currently, your engine uses ONLY 15 to 20% of the energy generated by the "regular" fuel and more than 80 to 85% is WASTED and released into the environment (non-burned fuel), which is why vehicles on the road are also POLLUTANTS!
This method is not new, it exists and has been used for many years, as far back as the Second World War. By following our detailed and easy-to-understand diagrams, you can use part of the electricity generated by your vehicle's battery to "subdivide" the water (H2O) into another fuel known as HHO. HHO is composed of hydrogen and oxygen. HHO combined with gasoline helps MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE AND POWER of your vehicle. You will save gas from 25 to 35% and contribute to the well-being of our planet!

The device is very easy to manufacture, NO particular KNOWLEDGE in mechanics or electricity is NECESSARY!

Easy installation and maintenance.
H2O car runs on old and new cars, recreational vehicles, diesel, turbo, injection engine, carburetor, etc.
A simplified method that you can duplicate yourself.
Compatible with all models or brands of vehicle.
Affordable, Economical, Reliable and 100% SECURE!

I AM A SPAMMER OF SHIT
0 x
Lionel LG Guionet
greg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by greg » 16/01/09, 09:54

"triple the power of my vehicle"
stupidly, I'm wary of miracle products
feedbacks?
greg
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 16/01/09, 10:41

A paid compilation of what we find for free on the web?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 16/01/09, 13:14

CarH2O, stop your ad STP, especially for a paid compilation of what we find for free on the web (among others here), as said Renaud67 ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/01/09, 19:39

Bis repetita non placent.

Definitely, this reference to this FRAUD much to some! Finally as long as there will be beef and crooks we will be entitled ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
delnoram

by delnoram » 16/01/09, 19:55

subject still under discussion here https://www.econologie.com/forums/post112380.html#112380

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)