Important: Migration from Forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/05, 13:13

I am currently doing migration testing of forum. In case of success, the new forum should replace this one in a few hours.

So be careful because: All new data inserted after the 9 November to 13h will be lost in the new version.

So I advise you and from now on do not:

1) not write messages on the forum

2) do not register on the forum.

3) do not insert events in the calendar.

... short of NOTHING to do if not read the forum.

I'll keep you posted on the progress of the migration.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/11/05, 21:20

hi christophe, if you want help for the forum in phpbb, I can do it because I made several ...

it will also be necessary that you change the logo 'phpbb by that of econology.
0 x
Former Oceano

(messages copied from forum archive)

by Former Oceano » 12/11/05, 15:16

After many disappointments with my host, I announce that the migration is in good voice.

I managed to convert:

1) Members (no need to re-register)
2) the 3160 (arbitrary number) last subject of the forum.
3) The structure of forum

Nevertheless there are still a lot of points to refine, and the most important subjects (prior to the last 3160) to put "in hand"

As it looks good, I will therefore forbid the writing on this forum (since some do not seem to have seen this message)

--------------------
Econologie.com

Here I have locked the access to writing to various forum EXCEPT this one.

If you have any comments on the migration of the forum, thank you for doing them here.

In the early evening I will put a link to the new forum here.

--------------------
Econologie.com

I remind you that your account of this forum has been kept ... so do not re-register. And I think (I have not tested it yet) that the recovery of the password will work (unlike forum current)

Of course there are still a lot of things that do not stick (like attachments, avatars, design, signatures of members ...), so do not be surprised to see some changes while you surf.

I'm also thinking about adding cool addons like the latest 10 post that everyone likes. All this will come as and when.
--------------------
Econologie.com

Ce forum is definitely closed and will remain in "Archiving" for a while.

I added some explanations on all the pages of the forum.

Following 2 attacks in less than a month, this forum is no longer active.
Your account and the last 4000 messages have been transferred to a new forum.
(ie you do not need to re-register, your old account will work)
Ce forum will remain accessible as an archive but you will not be able to participate.

To go on the new forum of econologie.com, click here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/

--------------------
Econologie.com
0 x