Complementary investigation: new polluting poisons

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Complementary investigation: new polluting poisons

by Christophe » 05/01/09, 13:26

These new poisons that surround us Monday January 5 - 22:25 p.m.

Individuals burned by their armchairs imported from China, toxic bottles, a court ordering the dismantling of a relay antenna in the name of the precautionary principle ...

Is our daily environment poisoning us slowly? Worried consumers, alarmist scientists, industrial lobbying ... While there have never been so many health authorities responsible for protecting us, Further investigation into these new anxieties that progress is causing.

From China to Canada, from our stores to laboratories, from the infinitely small to the invisible waves, should we be afraid of these new products that have invaded our lives?

reports

"The torture of the Chinese armchair" Edouard Perrin and Frédéric Capron

They bought the armchair of their dream ... But they burned their skin! Suspicious deaths, more than 530 injured in France. In question, toxic sachets hidden in the cushions. Who is responsible ? Conforama who sold them? The Chinese factory that made them? Or the authorities who did not give the alert?

“The waves of anxiety” Séverine Lebrun and Virginie Travert

They are convinced that the waves of mobile phones are responsible for their poor health. May operators, scientists and public authorities hide the truth from them! Are the supposed dangers of the laptop a stifled scandal? What do we really know about these ubiquitous waves?

(note: for the worried here are 2 sensors: https://www.econologie.com/shop/detecteu ... p-143.html
https://www.econologie.com/shop/capteur- ... p-174.html )

"Poisoned baby bottles" Yann Fronty and Stéphane Guillemot

Why so many sterile men? Testicular cancer? Genital malformations? Today, scientists blame, among other things, Bisphenol A, an invisible toxic product present in plastic baby bottles for 40 years. Canada has just banned these bottles. But not France. Why ?

"Nano problemo? »Yvan Martinet and Marc de Langenhagen

The infinitely small is the future! Titanium or carbon nanoparticles with miraculous properties are found in cosmetic creams, clothing or sporting goods. But no label indicates their presence. Why ? Are these particles harmless?

The nanoparticle problem is the one that worries me the most ...
To see this evening: http://info.france2.fr/complement-denqu ... 190-fr.php
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 05/01/09, 16:12

: Arrow: Yes, that joins a study announcing to have discovered more than 500 toxic agents in the blood of the umbilical cord of infants ... : Shock:

The poisons found are notably pointed out for their teratogenic, carcinogenic, mutagenic characteristics ... :frown:

Until we discover that diseases like cystic fibrosis are due to residual pesticides in our food ... :|
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 05/01/09, 18:58

Me as well as doing against nanotechnologies?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/01/09, 20:47

Hello chrisleblay

chrisleblay wrote:Me as well as doing against nanotechnologies?

No, the problem isn't nanotechnologies, it's what we do with it. First we put on the market any product with real or presumed advantages or downright bogus. Once the marketing is launched, the industrial / commercial "cares" to know if it is not harmful for the population ... if there are noisy complainants ... who can hardly be silenced ...

Apparently, the industrialist does not need much / many constraints to release any new filth. It is up to the poisoned (most often without means) to demonstrate that it is a bastard to prohibit or regulate. And then we'll have to wait, wait before it moves : Evil: : Evil:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/09, 22:31

Ay it started!

On time say so since the removal of the ad !! I missed the start of the recording :(
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 06/01/09, 10:51

I could not watch, I will see it on the net, I just saw the beginning with the problem of Bisphenol A contained in particular in the Avent bottles that I gave to my daughter as a baby : Shock: : Evil:

Other than that, but in the same genre, there was a file "electromagnetic waves" in this morning's FR5 Kindergarten show; they talked about the danger of electromagnetic waves, it was very interesting, well explained:
http://les-maternelles.france5.fr/index ... f=20090106
Video viewable soon, it lasts 40 minutes.
0 x