Colissimaux

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
harry ravi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by harry ravi » 14/12/08, 00:48

Speaking of parcels, I may be a tip for you.

Normally you do not have to pay the VAT when you import from the EU but outside of it, it is compulsory VAT VAT and customs fees.

If you have small parcels, it may be that you are lucky and that it is not inspected but if it is a large package, it will surely be inspected.

There is a case where customs officers can not apply VAT and customs fees: TEST, SPECIMEN, PROTOTYPES on the package (be careful, I'm not sure of the mantion to apply, it will look in the convention customs)

Personally I have never tested but I read the customs conventions and there is a clause on this type of mail.

So I think you can arrange with your foreign seller so he can put the mention on the package.
By cons I do not know whether or not to include an invoice on / in the package.

Here is.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 14/12/08, 09:15

Christophe wrote:For example if you are in the south you can still send parcels at the "letter" rate ... Surprising not?

According to a pro from the parcel in Alsace: seen the regulation of the post office, a dictionary can be sent in letter because it is paper; on the other hand, an object of the same volume but of different material can not be sent in letters; it's up to you to declare what you want.
It also seems that Coliéco has survived in some post offices (?), Find out why.

In short it's the brothel, but it may be a mess wanted to break the tool because it would be so simple to do things properly if you wanted.
Qqs impressions:

- My mail carrier is great, she is not a civil servant and yet she does a great job: she brings the old money back to their home (she is not allowed to bring back more than 150 € at a time when the old ones want any their pension, so she manages), in short she knows how to adapt and circumvent the rules to arrange everyone.

- Beside that, we had a carrot color receiver, fan of the solariums, shot at 4 pins who came to clean the house, to release people who had been in office for years but not holders, to replace them by d ' others coming from 30 kms; in short, anything big.

- The Livret A was reserved for La Poste and Caisse d'Epargne, this monopoly is now over.

- Real estate loans to the Post could be contracted only with an ELP, the status of the Post does not allow to make real estate loans, so-called: I would say rather that the banks saw it with a bad eye: Unfair competition, numerous points of sale, reduced running costs, .... then they made us the Bank Postale, which is legally separated from the Post Office, to please all these leeches of bankers.

- Christophe said it and I confirm, parcel rates are cheaper at the post office, if you want to compare http://www.tarif-colis.com/ ; you will also find that there are bcq (too) categories of parcels at the post office, it does not help to simplify the job.

-I understand you olivier22 but a privatization is not a solution for the user, it is quite possible to make a postal service efficient and public.
Moreover we must not forget that by our birth, we inherit automatically a share of the national heritage, the Post belongs to every citizen, it is our duty to preserve and eventually to evolve in making us listen to his leaders.

Regarding the parcel service, go see what users say about UPS, you'll see that it's no better elsewhere, at least for individuals since the target of these boxes is companies, those who report by their loyalty and the volume of transactions.

Well your gegyx, you seem to know a lot about the question, you have internet links to learn more?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/12/08, 15:50

Up to 3kg, you can use the letter tariff, more economical.
It's not highlighted on postal rates ...

You must mark "Letter" on it, or the sticker it provides.
If the teller asks questions, or does not want to take it in letter rate, you insult him (I disagree, he's pressured to sell), and go to the automatic franking machine that will Will willingly, if not down.

Imperative: Who says "Letter", means "Documents".
That is all that is written on paper, but also photo, audio cassette, vhs, DVD ...
The key is to pack it well in a bubble envelope, because for the eventual breakage, it will be necessary to brush ...

Now if we want to send table sets in letter rate, we can always put them around a magazine to protect it well ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/12/08, 12:10

: Evil: that's it !

Guignolo decided to transform La Poste into a public limited company with public funds.
That he has good ideas! ...

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... atut_.html

I suspected that he was going to attack elsewhere in the lie and arbitrariness, since the distortion of education was put on the back burner.

SA with public capital? He's dreaming! Not his, those of others (deposit and deposit) ...

As Europe will say that this is not possible with the liberalization of the markets, with a customary trick, he will say: "well, since Europe does not want public funds, we reluctantly accept private funds. . See, it's not my fault? "

First La Poste belongs to every citizen of France, not to Sarkozy.
La Poste is run by a board of directors who think they are big CEOs.
All the previous profits were used to buy foreign subsidiaries, in more or less good condition.
It's not the professional staff, who sees the color.

The state has just stung 1 billion on its profits.

So money, if Sarkozy says that the boxes are empty (for some), the post itself has, placed in various investments and questionable ....

Pretend of this lack of 3 billions to engage privatization, of the patrimony to all, to appease the temptations tempting a dictator, to dear friends.

Let's hope that the population will react and will not be allowed to rewind once more by this clown, capable only of irremediable destruction of our country.

How long is it to knock out the bling-bling, to finally start fixing all its nonsense?
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 22/12/08, 11:11

Christophe wrote:a) stolen by the factor (risky for the latter)
b) delivered to a (probable) neighbor who forgot to give it to you
c) Received by the customer but who is clever (probable also)

I would say that (a) is also very likely (finally factor or sorter or other).
The family had sent us a package. We never received it, and we were insulted by the Post because we should have warned the family in question that we had not received the package ... :!: :?:
Tell the sender when you do not even know you are sent a package!

It was a gift. If now you have to call to say "be careful, I'm sending you a gift, you saw I'm generous, especially you say thank you eh" ... : Evil:

The (c) was not the case in our case (but I grant you that must happen too ...)
Le (b): since when must a "deliverable under signature" package be given to neighbors !?
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"