A little more crates !!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 11:24

Interesting discussion but which no longer has anything to do with scrapping ...
Unless some want to set up ... student heists? : Cheesy:
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 19/12/08, 11:47

Remundo wrote:Hello,

No wonder nobody understands ... From the beginning since the 80 years (roughly speaking), we never met the conditions for the creation of industrial jobs perennial in France.

it seems that it is more or less at this period that "our" politicians felt the coming of globalization and that their main concern was to protect their buttocks rather than their fellow citizens ... now the ondits ...

sorry for the HS
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 12:52

Hi Toff,

As a supreme moderator of econology, you could cut our posts and create a dedicated subject : Idea:

In my opinion, it will yellow on economy 8) . Whenever we talk about education and young people, everyone has a pressing need to speak up : Lol:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 19/12/08, 13:09

C moa wrote:I don't know how it works at Remundo but I do know that some ingen schools (especially those that do integrated preps) have been saying for several years that they are thinking about taking the course over 6 years instead of 5 because the entry level is getting lower and lower.

Heuuu, the output level too :!: :!: :!:
I no longer take any intern (we pay them) from engineering school because for many they know how to make beautiful reports but do not even know how to hold a soldering iron :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 13:21

Remundo wrote:As a supreme moderator of econology, you could cut our posts and create a dedicated subject : Idea:

Well the problem is that there are double posts that talk about the 2 subject (car / education) .. ..

So, as a teacher, we can only leave you the honor of creating a new subject, right?

I have already found a title: "National education: negative growth?" Image

nlc that most FRENCH engineers do not know how to do anything with their 10 fingers is not a novelty besides it is too "dirty" to hold a socket wrench ... especially once you have the "diploma "... At least that's what we're trying to stuff you in the head ... The elite of France ... the Liters of France yeah!

Going from 5 to 6 years old will not change this mentality ... Should do less math and con theory and MUCH MUCH more practice (a ready-made TP is not practice for me, I think of real project achievements) ... Exactly as we train a Dilplom Engineer in Germany.

Do you prefer to drive in a Renault or a BMW?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 13:50

Well, too cool to play mod without the mod control console :D

My only tools: ctrl c, ctrl v : Idea:

it's happening there for educational chat
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/08, 13:59

Ben voila bravo rémoundo ... Too bad the title is too serious!
I would prefer mine :)

Well the modos do not have much more tool than you .... I could have split the subject into 2 but it would have been really difficult ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/12/08, 14:10

Yep, but I want to keep my job, I'm serious as a guy, me, and at the moment, it's not the industry that fills the plates well : Cheesy:
0 x