Offers Loan To Individuals

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
douksteph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Offers Loan To Individuals

by douksteph » 17/12/08, 13:39

Hello, I want to tell you that I am willing to grant you a loan between 1000 and 120000 euro because having a capital of 150 000 €; to make a loan between particular will allow me to turn it.Mais 2,5% interest in the year, because being particular I do not want to violate the law on usury. You can repay on 10 maximum years. it's up to you to see for monthly payments. all that will be needed is: a request / 1 Valid copy of your ID / Your full address / a Legalized Handwritten Debt Recognition stating the loan amount, repayment term, interest rate and monthly payments possibly (after having cashed the funds on your account). I do it only in all France not with the foreigners.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/08, 13:43

It smells scam your thing there ... and what relation econologic?
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"