They have understood our leaders ??

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 16/12/08, 10:44

An article that seems to show that intentions would turn into actions:
http://www.capital.fr/Actualite/?ui=332437&ul=ilylp2&numero=347863&source=RE&cat=GEN&estat_svc=s%3D232032136415%26class%3DExpress_du_jour%26type%3D13%26page%3D2008_12_16

For me the most important passage is:
"This time it will have to be different. This time we cannot fail, like we can't give in to complacency just because the price at the pump fell below four dollars a gallon"said Obama
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/12/08, 20:43

For me the most important meaning is there:
- economic recovery
- job creation

Faced with the bankruptcy of previous policies, all that remains is this card to play or "how to change as much as possible to change as little as possible" (changing certain production methods to keep the same predatory way of life).
It is all the easier to "sell" to public opinion as there is a beautiful ideological continuity.
In any case it is not original because many go in this direction: I do not bode well for ecology!

Parenthesis: as for the person of Obama, many were delighted to see the election of a black man (I am one), but many will be disappointed to realize that it is, after all, a fairly slight change.

It reminds me of the sophisticated maxim of Voltaire's "Candide":
"All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds" *; here, it would be rather: "How to improve the system so that it does not sink and continues to maximize its predation".

* Wording which was a mockery towards the philosopher Leibnitz who had written: "All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds possible", which is quite a difference.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."